Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 09-04-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
archiestoy24
A Bat

Default help in felwithe

total newbie, and I don't know how to get out of the water to get to my spells. Have looked everywhere for instructions, and I know I will feel like a moron when I find out how to do it, but the "golden path" goes to a wall I can't page up onto land...
archiestoy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
danille
Feeling Elemental?

Server: Bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiestoy24
total newbie, and I don't know how to get out of the water to get to my spells. Have looked everywhere for instructions, and I know I will feel like a moron when I find out how to do it, but the "golden path" goes to a wall I can't page up onto land...

if you ar ein the water run north past Merchant Jewyln and open the door, go in and run to the left mage spells will ber there. If you are not a mage then run out of that room turn left then another left and and stand on the red stone (with hands behind it) It will port you to land. Then gp up the bridge and into the next building and go up the rank you will be in a room that has three stones.

The on on the left is for wizards; the one the right is for enchanters; the one in the middle is for mages.

Stand on the correct stone and you will be ported to the building that has your spells.

Danille Impholder
The Magician's Tower
Bristlebane ~ Sol Invictus
Keep Norrath Safe
Caretaker of AYA
danille is offline   Reply With Quote