Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes > Patch fix archive
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2005, 07:21 PM   #1
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Vazaelle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Razors Edge and Slayer UI's DoN fixes

Well, I am sad to say I have finally had enough with SOE as of 2 weeks before the DoN release. I am just not enjoying the game with all the Nerfs and sick twisted changes they keep making to the game. ( like the PoP flaging sytem and Super Laughable Epic 2.0's - omfg, and other stupid crap. LOL) So I have not even purchased the DoN expantion and probably will not. But i am willing to answer what questions i can to help any other UI builder to make the changes to keep up the UI's sense i have gotten alot of emails asking for a fix. Mostly they are about something to do with showing and purchasing crystals, what ever they are. Even though I dont play anymore (just found it to be a job to play, SOE made it not fun anymore) I would still like to see someone or a few pick it up and keep it going. I would but i dont even have the DoN exspantion, or i would activate my account long enough to patch it and then disable it again.

So feel free to download it and update the code and either email it to me or, post it under your own name. I would like to see it live sense i have so many ppl addicted to it already.

Sorry i cant do more. Also if I ever get over my EQ downers and start playing agian, I will definatly update the UI and post ont he forums i am back and pick up were i left off.

Daggun Wildfire / Zazzul Hammerfists
Vazaelle Server - <Retired>

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve…” Bilbo Baggins
Old 04-08-2005, 01:34 PM   #2
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Vazaelle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Update !!! So far I have found that Kavrvnwlf has updated at least Slayer to DoN status. You can download it HERE!

THANKS Kavrvnwlf!