Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2022, 12:12 PM   #1
Angahran
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default DBG just killed my Buff and Short Duration buff windows :(

It appears it is no longer possible to show the names of buffs or short duration buffs or adjust the positioning of them in our UI.

So, my staggered windows are probably dead unless there is some way to skip using these new buff templates
Old 03-02-2022, 12:53 PM   #2
razzy
A Fire Beetle

Server: Luclin

According a dev on Discord, you can fix it. I am working on mine atm. Right now I'm having an issue aligning the buff name onto blue buff bar.

Here's what he said:

The changes that need to be made will depend on how the custom UI is setup, but essentially, it used to define each buff slot as BW_Buff[#]_Button where [#] is 0-41. Now it uses a template "BW_Player_Buff_Template" which is called from inside a TileLayoutBox.

Basically, you should be able to just delete the old Buttons listed above, and replace it with the template+tilelayoutbox and leave the rest of the code alone (the part that displays the names).
You may need to adjust the sizing / offset location of the decal (buff icon) inside the template
razzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 01:02 PM   #3
Leigo
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzy
According a dev on Discord, you can fix it. I am working on mine atm. Right now I'm having an issue aligning the buff name onto blue buff bar.

Here's what he said:

The changes that need to be made will depend on how the custom UI is setup, but essentially, it used to define each buff slot as BW_Buff[#]_Button where [#] is 0-41. Now it uses a template "BW_Player_Buff_Template" which is called from inside a TileLayoutBox.

Basically, you should be able to just delete the old Buttons listed above, and replace it with the template+tilelayoutbox and leave the rest of the code alone (the part that displays the names).
You may need to adjust the sizing / offset location of the decal (buff icon) inside the template

It doesn't look promising..
Leigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 01:40 PM   #4
Angahran
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzy

You've managed to actually get the spell name to show ?

I've been trying but have not managed that

My Buffs and SD Buffs are staggered, so using the template will not work since alternate buffs have different locations.

From what I have seen posted by the devs this is no longer possible since we cannot the individual buffs.

I would be VERY happy to be proved wrong!
Angahran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 01:44 PM   #5
Leigo
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angahran
You've managed to actually get the spell name to show ?

I've been trying but have not managed that

My Buffs and SD Buffs are staggered, so using the template will not work since alternate buffs have different locations.

From what I have seen posted by the devs this is no longer possible since we cannot the individual buffs.

I would be VERY happy to be proved wrong!

I will have a fix for this within the hour. I found where I went wrong. A LOT of clean up and tuning needed.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:49 PM   #6
Angahran
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigo
I will have a fix for this within the hour. I found where I went wrong. A LOT of clean up and tuning needed.

If you can post how you're getting the spell names that would be very helpful.
I'm guessing my staggered spells are dead which sucks, but if I can at least keep the names that would be something I guess.
Old 03-02-2022, 02:11 PM   #7
Leigo
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
If you can post how you're getting the spell names that would be very helpful.
I'm guessing my staggered spells are dead which sucks, but if I can at least keep the names that would be something I guess.

Code:
<Label item="BW_Buff0"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>-2</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Template>BDT_BlueBuff</Template> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff0Number"> <ScreenID>Buff0No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>1</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label>
Old 03-02-2022, 02:15 PM   #8
Angahran
Premium Member

Default looks the same as mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigo
Code:
<Label item="BW_Buff0"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>-2</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Template>BDT_BlueBuff</Template> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff0Number"> <ScreenID>Buff0No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>1</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label>

That looks like what I have in my current UI on live.
The only problem is that it does nothing on Test

The issue is since we cannot access the individual buffs there is no way to get the spell names (or show slot number, or position the buffs).

Code:
<Label item="BW_Buff0_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>11</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>202</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text/> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label>

Last edited by Angahran : 03-02-2022 at 02:17 PM. Reason: oops
Old 03-02-2022, 02:34 PM   #9
Leigo
A Snow Cougar

Default Buff Window Fix

Quote:
That looks like what I have in my current UI on live.
The only problem is that it does nothing on Test

Buff Window
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="us-ascii"?> <XML ID="EQInterfaceDefinitionLanguage"> <Schema xmlns="EverQuestData" xmlns:dt="EverQuestDataTypes" /> <Button item="BW_Player_Buff_Template"> <ScreenID>Player_Buff_Template</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Size> <CX>167</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Template>BDT_PlayerBuff</Template> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>14</CX> <CY>14</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Buttons"> <ScreenID>Buff_Buttons</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>1</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Pieces>BW_Player_Buff_Template</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox> <Label item="BW_Buff0"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>-2</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Template>BDT_BlueBuff</Template> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff1"> <ScreenID>Buff1Label</ScreenID> <EQType>501</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>11</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff2"> <ScreenID>Buff2Label</ScreenID> <EQType>502</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>24</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff3"> <ScreenID>Buff3Label</ScreenID> <EQType>503</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>37</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff4"> <ScreenID>Buff4Label</ScreenID> <EQType>504</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>50</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff5"> <ScreenID>Buff5Label</ScreenID> <EQType>505</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>63</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff6"> <ScreenID>Buff6Label</ScreenID> <EQType>506</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>76</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff7"> <ScreenID>Buff7Label</ScreenID> <EQType>507</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>89</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff8"> <ScreenID>Buff8Label</ScreenID> <EQType>508</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>102</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff9"> <ScreenID>Buff9Label</ScreenID> <EQType>509</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>115</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff10"> <ScreenID>Buff10Label</ScreenID> <EQType>510</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>128</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff11"> <ScreenID>Buff11Label</ScreenID> <EQType>511</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>141</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff12"> <ScreenID>Buff12Label</ScreenID> <EQType>512</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>154</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff13"> <ScreenID>Buff13Label</ScreenID> <EQType>513</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>169</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff14"> <ScreenID>Buff14Label</ScreenID> <EQType>514</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>182</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff15"> <ScreenID>Buff15Label</ScreenID> <EQType>515</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>195</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff16"> <ScreenID>Buff16Label</ScreenID> <EQType>516</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>208</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff17"> <ScreenID>Buff17Label</ScreenID> <EQType>517</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>221</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff18"> <ScreenID>Buff18Label</ScreenID> <EQType>518</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>234</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff19"> <ScreenID>Buff19Label</ScreenID> <EQType>519</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>247</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff20"> <ScreenID>Buff20Label</ScreenID> <EQType>520</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>260</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff21"> <ScreenID>Buff21Label</ScreenID> <EQType>521</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>273</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff22"> <ScreenID>Buff22Label</ScreenID> <EQType>522</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>286</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff23"> <ScreenID>Buff23Label</ScreenID> <EQType>523</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>299</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff24"> <ScreenID>Buff24Label</ScreenID> <EQType>524</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>312</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff25"> <ScreenID>Buff25Label</ScreenID> <EQType>525</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>325</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff26"> <ScreenID>Buff26Label</ScreenID> <EQType>526</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>338</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff27"> <ScreenID>Buff27Label</ScreenID> <EQType>527</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>351</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff28"> <ScreenID>Buff28Label</ScreenID> <EQType>528</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>364</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff29"> <ScreenID>Buff29Label</ScreenID> <EQType>529</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>377</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff30"> <ScreenID>Buff30Label</ScreenID> <EQType>530</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>390</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff31"> <ScreenID>Buff31Label</ScreenID> <EQType>531</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>403</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff32"> <ScreenID>Buff32Label</ScreenID> <EQType>532</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>416</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff33"> <ScreenID>Buff33Label</ScreenID> <EQType>533</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>429</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff34"> <ScreenID>Buff34Label</ScreenID> <EQType>534</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>442</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff35"> <ScreenID>Buff35Label</ScreenID> <EQType>535</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>455</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff36"> <ScreenID>Buff36Label</ScreenID> <EQType>536</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>468</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff37"> <ScreenID>Buff37Label</ScreenID> <EQType>537</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>481</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff38"> <ScreenID>Buff38Label</ScreenID> <EQType>538</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>494</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff39"> <ScreenID>Buff39Label</ScreenID> <EQType>539</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>507</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff40"> <ScreenID>Buff40Label</ScreenID> <EQType>540</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>520</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff41"> <ScreenID>Buff41Label</ScreenID> <EQType>541</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>533</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff0Number"> <ScreenID>Buff0No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>1</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff1Number"> <ScreenID>Buff1No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>14</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>2</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff2Number"> <ScreenID>Buff2No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>27</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>3</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff3Number"> <ScreenID>Buff3No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>40</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>4</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff4Number"> <ScreenID>Buff4No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>53</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>5</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff5Number"> <ScreenID>Buff5No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>66</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>6</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff6Number"> <ScreenID>Buff6No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>79</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>7</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff7Number"> <ScreenID>Buff7No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>92</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>8</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff8Number"> <ScreenID>Buff8No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>105</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>9</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff9Number"> <ScreenID>Buff9No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>118</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>10</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff10Number"> <ScreenID>Buff10No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>131</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>11</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff11Number"> <ScreenID>Buff11No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>144</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>12</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff12Number"> <ScreenID>Buff12No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>157</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>13</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff13Number"> <ScreenID>Buff13No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>170</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>14</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff14Number"> <ScreenID>Buff14No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>183</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>15</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff15Number"> <ScreenID>Buff15No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>196</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>16</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff16Number"> <ScreenID>Buff16No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>209</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>17</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff17Number"> <ScreenID>Buff17No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>222</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>18</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff18Number"> <ScreenID>Buff18No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>235</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>19</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff19Number"> <ScreenID>Buff19No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>248</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>20</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff20Number"> <ScreenID>Buff20No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>261</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>21</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff21Number"> <ScreenID>Buff21No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>274</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>22</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff22Number"> <ScreenID>Buff22No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>287</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>23</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff23Number"> <ScreenID>Buff23No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>300</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>24</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff24Number"> <ScreenID>Buff24No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>313</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>25</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff25Number"> <ScreenID>Buff25No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>326</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>26</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff26Number"> <ScreenID>Buff26No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>339</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>27</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff27Number"> <ScreenID>Buff27No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>352</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>28</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff28Number"> <ScreenID>Buff28No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>365</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>29</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff29Number"> <ScreenID>Buff29No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>378</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>30</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff30Number"> <ScreenID>Buff30No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>391</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>31</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff31Number"> <ScreenID>Buff31No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>404</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>32</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff32Number"> <ScreenID>Buff32No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>417</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>33</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff33Number"> <ScreenID>Buff33No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>430</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>34</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff34Number"> <ScreenID>Buff34No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>443</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>35</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff35Number"> <ScreenID>Buff35No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>456</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>36</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff36Number"> <ScreenID>Buff36No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>469</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>37</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff37Number"> <ScreenID>Buff37No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>482</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>38</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff38Number"> <ScreenID>Buff38No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>495</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>39</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff39Number"> <ScreenID>Buff39No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>508</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>40</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff40Number"> <ScreenID>Buff40No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>521</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>41</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="BW_Buff41Number"> <ScreenID>Buff41No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>147</X> <Y>534</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text>42</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Screen item="BuffWindow"> <Text>Sparxx Buffs</Text> <RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>200</X> <Y>200</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>180</CX> <CY>550</CY> </Size> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>true</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>true</Style_Sizable> <Style_ClientMovable>true</Style_ClientMovable> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Buttons</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff0</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff25</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff26</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff27</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff28</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff29</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff30</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff31</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff32</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff33</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff34</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff35</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff36</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff37</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff38</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff39</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff40</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff41</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff0Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff25Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff26Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff27Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff28Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff29Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff30Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff31Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff32Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff33Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff34Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff35Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff36Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff37Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff38Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff39Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff40Number</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff41Number</Pieces> <Font>2</Font> </Screen> </XML>

Song Window
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="us-ascii"?> <XML ID="EQInterfaceDefinitionLanguage"> <Schema xmlns="EverQuestData" xmlns:dt="EverQuestDataTypes" /> <Button item="SDBW_Player_Buff_Template"> <ScreenID>Player_Buff_Template</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Size> <CX>167</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Template>BDT_PlayerBuff</Template> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>16</CX> <CY>16</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <TileLayoutBox item="SDBW_Buttons"> <ScreenID>Buff_Buttons</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>1</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Pieces>SDBW_Player_Buff_Template</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox> <Label item="SDBW_Buff0"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>600</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff1"> <ScreenID>Buff1Label</ScreenID> <EQType>601</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>13</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff2"> <ScreenID>Buff2Label</ScreenID> <EQType>602</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>26</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff3"> <ScreenID>Buff3Label</ScreenID> <EQType>603</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>39</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff4"> <ScreenID>Buff4Label</ScreenID> <EQType>604</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>52</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff5"> <ScreenID>Buff5Label</ScreenID> <EQType>605</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>65</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff6"> <ScreenID>Buff6Label</ScreenID> <EQType>606</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>78</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff7"> <ScreenID>Buff7Label</ScreenID> <EQType>607</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>91</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff8"> <ScreenID>Buff8Label</ScreenID> <EQType>608</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>104</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff9"> <ScreenID>Buff9Label</ScreenID> <EQType>609</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>117</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff10"> <ScreenID>Buff10Label</ScreenID> <EQType>610</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>130</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff11"> <ScreenID>Buff11Label</ScreenID> <EQType>611</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>143</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff12"> <ScreenID>Buff12Label</ScreenID> <EQType>612</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>156</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff13"> <ScreenID>Buff13Label</ScreenID> <EQType>613</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>169</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff14"> <ScreenID>Buff14Label</ScreenID> <EQType>614</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>182</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff15"> <ScreenID>Buff15Label</ScreenID> <EQType>615</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>195</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff16"> <ScreenID>Buff16Label</ScreenID> <EQType>616</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>208</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff17"> <ScreenID>Buff17Label</ScreenID> <EQType>617</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>221</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff18"> <ScreenID>Buff18Label</ScreenID> <EQType>618</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>234</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff19"> <ScreenID>Buff19Label</ScreenID> <EQType>619</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>247</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff20"> <ScreenID>Buff20Label</ScreenID> <EQType>620</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>260</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff21"> <ScreenID>Buff21Label</ScreenID> <EQType>621</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>273</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff22"> <ScreenID>Buff22Label</ScreenID> <EQType>622</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>286</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff23"> <ScreenID>Buff23Label</ScreenID> <EQType>623</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>300</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff24"> <ScreenID>Buff24Label</ScreenID> <EQType>624</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>312</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff25"> <ScreenID>Buff25Label</ScreenID> <EQType>625</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>325</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff26"> <ScreenID>Buff26Label</ScreenID> <EQType>626</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>338</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff27"> <ScreenID>Buff27Label</ScreenID> <EQType>627</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>351</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff28"> <ScreenID>Buff28Label</ScreenID> <EQType>628</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>364</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff29"> <ScreenID>Buff29Label</ScreenID> <EQType>629</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>19</X> <Y>377</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text /> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff0Number"> <ScreenID>Buff0No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>1</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff1Number"> <ScreenID>Buff1No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>14</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>2</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff2Number"> <ScreenID>Buff2No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>27</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>3</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff3Number"> <ScreenID>Buff3No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>40</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>4</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff4Number"> <ScreenID>Buff4No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>53</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>5</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff5Number"> <ScreenID>Buff5No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>66</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>6</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff6Number"> <ScreenID>Buff6No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>79</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>7</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff7Number"> <ScreenID>Buff7No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>92</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>8</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff8Number"> <ScreenID>Buff8No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>105</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>9</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff9Number"> <ScreenID>Buff9No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>118</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>10</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff10Number"> <ScreenID>Buff10No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>131</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>11</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff11Number"> <ScreenID>Buff11No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>144</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>12</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff12Number"> <ScreenID>Buff12No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>157</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>13</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff13Number"> <ScreenID>Buff13No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>170</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>14</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff14Number"> <ScreenID>Buff14No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>183</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>15</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff15Number"> <ScreenID>Buff15No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>196</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>16</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff16Number"> <ScreenID>Buff16No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>209</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>17</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff17Number"> <ScreenID>Buff17No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>222</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>18</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff18Number"> <ScreenID>Buff18No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>235</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>19</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff19Number"> <ScreenID>Buff19No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>248</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>20</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff20Number"> <ScreenID>Buff20No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>261</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>21</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff21Number"> <ScreenID>Buff21No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>274</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>22</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff22Number"> <ScreenID>Buff22No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>287</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>23</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff23Number"> <ScreenID>Buff23No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>300</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>24</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff24Number"> <ScreenID>Buff24No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>313</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>25</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff25Number"> <ScreenID>Buff25No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>326</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>26</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff26Number"> <ScreenID>Buff26No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>339</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>27</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff27Number"> <ScreenID>Buff27No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>352</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>28</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff28Number"> <ScreenID>Buff28No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>365</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>29</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="SDBW_Buff29Number"> <ScreenID>Buff29No</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>148</X> <Y>378</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>23</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text>30</Text> <TextColor> <R>175</R> <G>175</G> <B>175</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Screen item="ShortDurationBuffWindow"> <Text>Sparxx Songs</Text> <RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>200</X> <Y>200</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>180</CX> <CY>400</CY> </Size> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>true</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>true</Style_Sizable> <Style_ClientMovable>true</Style_ClientMovable> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:SDBW_Buttons</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff0</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff1</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff2</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff3</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff4</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff5</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff6</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff7</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff8</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff9</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff10</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff11</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff12</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff13</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff14</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff15</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff16</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff17</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff18</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff19</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff20</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff21</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff22</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff23</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff24</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff25</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff26</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff27</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff28</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff29</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff0Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff1Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff2Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff3Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff4Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff5Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff6Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff7Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff8Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff9Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff10Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff11Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff12Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff13Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff14Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff15Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff16Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff17Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff18Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff19Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff20Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff21Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff22Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff23Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff24Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff25Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff26Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff27Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff28Number</Pieces> <Pieces>SDBW_Buff29Number</Pieces> <Font>2</Font> </Screen> </XML>

Last edited by Leigo : 03-02-2022 at 07:22 PM.
Old 03-02-2022, 02:58 PM   #10
Angahran
Premium Member

Default Thanks

Thanks for that.
So, on the plus side, the labels work.
On the negative side, staggering the buffs is now not possible
Old 03-02-2022, 05:22 PM   #11
razzy
A Fire Beetle

Server: Luclin

With help of someone, we got the buff window working but when you resize it doesn't stretch like it should, like Leigo's.
razzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:31 PM   #12
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar

ok so been playing with the files and you can still do just about anything you want. I didnt need to change but one thing in my file to make it work. You can put each different element (labels, Numbers) in its own Tile layout box and determine spacing size and layout.
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 02:29 AM   #13
Fnyyen
Premium Member

im fairly sure its your window im using (but older version) other then the slight mod ive done to them it still works. never could get SDB to work tho

Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 02:18 AM   #14
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnyyen
im fairly sure its your window im using (but older version) other then the slight mod ive done to them it still works. never could get SDB to work tho

If you don't mind me asking, what's the secret to get the left to align? This is as far as I can get.

mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 07:19 AM   #15
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
If you don't mind me asking, what's the secret to get the left to align? This is as far as I can get.

<Anchorleft>true</Anchorleft>
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote