Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 07-20-2004, 10:15 AM   #1
alikstromblade
A Gray Wolf

Default Delta 4.5

Any chance of a 1024x768 version on this?

I am looking for a working Delta version that is useable in that resolution. My eyes just cant take the 1280x1024 unfortunately.

*EDIT* Oops wrong forum. Could a mod move this to requests forum please. Sorry about that.

Last edited by alikstromblade : 07-20-2004 at 10:51 AM.
alikstromblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 04:13 AM   #2
riddler44
A Ghoul

Server:
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

yes as posted Here i am currently working on all the request's i have gotten, and once i feel it is where i am confident of it i will release it. sorry for the wait just been busy in game, and not much time to do this atm
riddler44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 04:11 PM   #3
RonsterM
A Gray Wolf

Default REQUEST: Group Member "F-key" Identification Labels?

I recently moved to Delta 4.5 after self-supporting Delta 2.3 for ages. Congratulations on an excellent UI! Thank you!

There is one change that I would desperately like to see that should be pretty easy to make happen. In the group window, where you see the names and health of your group members, there are small dividers between each member. Would it be possible to add the associated "F-key" for that particular member on that divider??? For example, add F2 on the divider below the first name in the group window, F3 under the second, etc?

The divider has a spot that's perfect for this text label to be added and this would be a big help. It keeps me from having to just bang the keys till I select the right member or count the members to figure out what "F-key" goes with which member (me know count so gud!). Hehehehe.

Again, thanks for a great UI and please add this enchancement to the next version!
RonsterM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 07:16 AM   #4
Enchasze
A Ghoul

Server: TP

I know there are other Delta updates, but has Delta_X been updated? I can't seem to find it.
Enchasze is offline   Reply With Quote