Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 02-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
Maktub
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default [EQMac] Group HP Percentages not disappearing

I know this is probably a *really* old question, but I have searched and cannot find a solution to this issue...

Firstly I am on the EQMac server, Al'Kabor, which as you will know is frozen in time in the early PoP era (main code branch taken in October 2002 with a few UI updates shortly after then nothing for years). I am attempting to reverse the SARS4 GoD UI backwards so it is compatible with EQMac and have (largely) succeeded apart from a few minor niggles.

When group members are present the graphics, text and gauges for the group member HP and group member HP percent are present and function perfectly. When a group member leaves, the graphics and gauge vanish as expected but the HP percent value (zero) is left floating in space (along with its attendant % sign which I have already removed because it is not really required).

I do have this code piece in the EQUI_GroupWindow.xml in my custom UI directory (repeated as appropriate for the other four group members, of course)...

Code:
<Label item ="GW_HPLabel1"> <ScreenID>HPLabel1</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <EQType>35</EQType> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>110</X> <Y>5</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>60</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label>

It looks right. It matches what the maintainer of the current SARS EQPC mod has (barring a few minor lines which are not required if you read the SIDL document as they are defaults). It just doesn't behave right.

I wondered if the HP percent values have been incorrectly implemented on the EQMac side (in which case there is little or no chance of that being fixed) as I get the same behaviour on the CurrentTargetHitpointPercent bar too - works perfectly when something is targeted but leaves a floating zero when nothing is targeted.

Am I doing something wrong or am I stuck with this behaviour?
Maktub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
Maktub
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I also get the same behaviour with the Target Health Percentage - a floating zero when there is no target selected.
Maktub is offline   Reply With Quote