Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
a_ceara01
A Ghoul

Default Desperately want to change this pet window into player window

Hi all,

I've been using and absolutely loving this pet window as my PLAYER window:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...10898#cmnt10898. Since I have limited screen space and I'm not an official pet class, this is a perfect solution for me. I get player window, clickies and pet info all in one space with tabs.

But here is my problem: if my pet dies, I lose my player window. That's been nearly disastrous once already.

I'm totally in love with having the player window have a tab for clickies, and this particular player window is absolutely perfect for me. So what I would like to try is to be able to have this same setup actually be the PLAYER window. If I have to lose the pet functionality, that's OK. I just need this player window with the clickies tab.

Is there any straightforward way to accomplish this? I've tried pasting the code into the player window file, which of course does not work. I've also tried editing this code to remove the pet stuff, to see if that would work in the player window -- no dice so far.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, or take a stab at this, I would be eternally grateful.

PS - This is the player window that I have been using http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=5775. As you can see, it's the exact same player window that is used in the pet window that I linked above. If I could get a clicky tab on this, it would be absolutely wonderful!

Last edited by a_ceara01 : 03-10-2010 at 04:39 PM.
a_ceara01 is offline   Reply With Quote