Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes
User Name
Password

Old 02-13-2007, 11:37 PM   #76
Fariona
A Ghoul

Server: Erollisi Marr

Gnomie bard seeks a quick fix asap pwease!!! Me would be vewy vewy gwateful!
Fariona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:40 PM   #77
ninenu
A Fire Beetle

Is there anyway someone could help me get the standard vert buff window with 25s buff but with no labels? I have no idea how to do the changes myself. Everytime I try to remove the labels the UI wont load at all lol. Thanks in advanced.
ninenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:42 AM   #78
3xxx
A Gray Wolf

Any ETA on updating Solaria? Thanks.
3xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:41 AM   #79
3xxx
A Gray Wolf

anyone? =(
3xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:01 PM   #80
MatroxGreen46
A Gray Wolf

I updated this for 2 people that emailed me after reading my thread requesting fixes for it.

Shoot me an email at [email protected]
MatroxGreen46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:43 PM   #81
Kryai
A Gray Wolf

Can you host it and link to it here?
Kryai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #82
barnard
A Fire Beetle

Any news on Solaria? I have managed to piece some of it together but would like to see a released version of Solaria.
barnard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:34 PM   #83
trebbleclef
A Gray Wolf

Hmmm... well... i downloaded the fixes... and seem to be in bad shape here.

Vert is the ui that I use. at this time my hot button windows do not really have buttons in them. I guess I can work with this but I prefer it to look the way it did. is there another fix I need to get?

Oh and here is the banana because it is cute.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:19 PM   #84
trebbleclef
A Gray Wolf

I can sort of work with the windows with hot buttons that are not really buttons but I cant work with the fact that I am missing a slot in my inventory. The Ammo slot is missing so the item there appears to be in my first bag slot and the gods only know where the bag that was there is. If I switch back to default it magically appears. Do any of you have any suggestions as to how to fix this?

The thing I like best about Vert is that I dont have to bring up an inventory window to open my bags. Is there another ui that has the bags readily accessable like that?

I can't play with the default ui.

Thanks
trebbleclef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:48 AM   #85
Arcina
A Gray Wolf

Default Little Help

Solaria status appear forgotten? So I have 2 question for people who are solid with UI mods.

1) Anyone have an add on for Vert than I can use the long box button for spell casting icons ( like solaria had)

2) Call me blind ( which I might be) , Ccake I used to use on Vert to modify the hotkey not seeing it. So I like to change a few of them hotkeys cause legs couple ears for clicks isnt right for me. Since I use alot clicks and appear I go to fast for game, where if I am click one thing say I fightn a dispeller I can actually go too fast and get this you are already casting issue which can only be fixed by camping.
-Seeing if the old Ccake program and alter UI file when EQ comes up

Thoughts comments PP anything will help. Plus I gota modify my loot box cause it square instead of default vertical (used someone custom ui open days of tbs). Think I can figure that one out.
-Adjust the hort vert size in main ui for that character ..Hoping 2 out 3 are fixed

Last edited by Arcina : 03-14-2007 at 09:11 AM.
Arcina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #86
gallipoli
A Bat

Yes, it appears Cake isn't included with the TBS Vert. I tried copying the old EqUIHotbuttonWind.xml from my previous vert29 folder, but the slots just got messed up. Some of them did reappear in the right spot while others were moved or not even there. I also tried using the cake app from vert29 to redo my buttons with the same result. Im guessing SOE changed some of the tags?

The file may need to be editted manually to fix it, but I don't know a thing about XML.
gallipoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #87
Gadjet
A Bat

Server: morell thule
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Gadjet
Default Working Solaria TBS

I have a working solaria with no errors.

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5272

Last edited by Gadjet : 04-26-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Gadjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 04:42 AM   #88
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Sorry for not being around lately. I've had the HD on my main comp crash and I'm recovering from it now. It's been a much bigger hassle than it should have been but such is life.

Solaria has NOT been forotten I'm just a jerk thats been slacking too much on it.

For the record CCake is not something that I have the ability to update. I could probably post a tutorial on editing those buttons yourself in the XML, all it entails is changing the EQType of the slots in question and isn't that hard. Don't let yourself be intimidated my the XML.

I'll be back in action soon. I have alot of re-DL'ing and organising to do.

Also, I've never really found the time to make extras and addons and different looking pieces for the mod. I'd like to but it just hasn't happened. I have a long wish list and most of it I never get to

Don't have any fear of me dissappearing on you though, I'm a end game raider and I still love the raid game and there is no way I can ever live without Vert. I just cant play this game without it.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:58 PM   #89
Kawfup
A Fire Beetle

Server: Tholuxe Paells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinada
For the record CCake is not something that I have the ability to update
If you got access to the code, I'll update it for ya. Send me (Kawfup) a PM at the CV Forums and I'll be glad to make it work.

I fixed my own version of Vert, but it's Warrior-specific (turned the Player window Mana bar into an Endurance bar, replaced the F1 graphic with the Supermed icon/status, and more) so I didn't post it.
Kawfup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:21 PM   #90
Molz
A Snow Griffin

any chance Vert will be updated any time soon? i love this mod but I am getting errors since the last patch /cry