Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes
User Name
Password

Old 09-22-2006, 11:20 AM   #31
DDakota
A Gray Wolf

Default Target/HoTT

I know this particular mod wasn't made by Kinada, but perhaps someone reading this thread knows how to make it happen.

I use the target/HoTT window shown here - http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3469 . But after the changes with TSS, it no longer highlights the target mob's /con color in the window. It used to not show only the HoTT /con color, but now it shows neither.

Would anyone here, perhaps even the creator of that particular mod, be able to fix this problem relatively easily?

If this is the wrong place to be asking, please say so and I'll delete this post.

And lastly, Thank you Kinada for doing what you've already done to fix Vert/Solaria. I was lost trying to use the default UI.
DDakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:26 PM   #32
sonob
A Ghoul

@Legoleaf: I have a problem with your fix, as my mana is not displayer properly. Instead of i.e. 10320/10320 it only shows 320/20 or something. As if there is not enough space for bigger numbers. Can you fix that?
Thanks in advance
Sonob
sonob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 02:44 PM   #33
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Thanks for your patients guys.

I think the next goal is to get a player window with the out of combat regen in it out for you.

After that I will begin the re-write of the charater select and other various fixes that need to go in. I think the inventory window needs a little love as well.

I'm a bit slow getting things done this expantion, been pretty busy but it is coming.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:51 PM   #34
Legoleaf
A Fire Beetle

Sonob,

If you're referring to the numbers on the Player window, just to the left of the Combat Indicator, that's your current/max weight, not your mana.
Legoleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:25 PM   #35
silenzhandz
A Hill Giant

Server: Tunare

Also want to express my thanks to Kinada, take you time, we are all working, we can do without the ooc until your fix comes. We are looking forward to it though

One quick question though, will the player window work for melee also, if not are you able to do a melee version, ie just switch mana for end.

One other minor thing I found, is that when you click on something the target ring is only the original con colors, target is working fine.
silenzhandz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:36 AM   #36
sonob
A Ghoul

@Legoleaf : *selfbonk* it IS weight *gg*. But that leaves the question: where does the mana hide? HP is being displayed, weight, but no mana. Could you fix that? Cause otherwise it is great what u have done. And Cudos to everyone else that has the knowledge and will to contribute to this UI.
Sonob
sonob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:38 AM   #37
tallieGirl
A Fire Beetle

You are greatly appreciated Kinada!

Thanks for all you are doing!
tallieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:39 AM   #38
orthanos
A Ghoul

Server: Bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to orthanos
Default Vert Mod

Kinada does a fantastic job of maintaining vert. thanks a ton for all your hard work

I don't want to step on any toes, but i was bored at work and modified the player window for TSS.

Hope no one minds.

-Orthanos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pw.jpg (6.5 KB, 58 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip EQUI_PlayerWindow.zip (2.9 KB, 189 views)

Last edited by orthanos : 09-25-2006 at 12:36 PM.
orthanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:48 AM   #39
Dlgoth
A Gray Wolf

Server: Druzzil Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthanos
Kinda does a fantastic job of maintaining vert. thanks a ton for all your hard work

I don't want to step on any toes, but i was bored at work and modified the player window for TSS.

Hope no one minds.

-Orthanos

I really like that. Any chance the regen box could be moved up a bit to be more parallel with the mana/weight/endurance? that way the box could be a tad smaller?

I'm quite the happy camper right now though lol. All I need is the 21?/7? right-alighned buff bars. I should really just teach myself XML ><
Dlgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 12:21 PM   #40
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenzhandz
Also want to express my thanks to Kinada, take you time, we are all working, we can do without the ooc until your fix comes. We are looking forward to it though

One quick question though, will the player window work for melee also, if not are you able to do a melee version, ie just switch mana for end.

One other minor thing I found, is that when you click on something the target ring is only the original con colors, target is working fine.

The player window that I distribute as a default has both mana and endurance listed on it so as to be as universal as possible. In the future I may go back to having multiple player windows for different classes.

The target ring colors are controled by the INI file which is part of the UI so I modifed that to show the new colors. They should all be correct now and will be posted soon-ish.

The player window has been updated and the inventory window now has corruption listed and I'll be posting them both as soon as I can along with the target ring INI.
Kinada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:48 PM   #41
silenzhandz
A Hill Giant

Server: Tunare

/hugs kindada - I would very much appreciate if you could get a pure melee one done, I'm sure it would be fairly simple for a genius like you

Exact same just remove the mana and resize I am guessing.
silenzhandz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:52 PM   #42
astusion
A Bat

Default thx

Thanks for the updates guys. Anyone know why Orthanos' player window works but it won't show the ooc regen box? other than that its working great
astusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:46 PM   #43
Dlgoth
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by astusion
Thanks for the updates guys. Anyone know why Orthanos' player window works but it won't show the ooc regen box? other than that its working great

regen box works for me with Orthano's player window.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:47 PM   #44
Dlgoth
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlgoth
I really like that. Any chance the regen box could be moved up a bit to be more parallel with the mana/weight/endurance? that way the box could be a tad smaller?

After USING the box, I see why it's the size it is. Wasn't aware that a timer bar was going to show up counting down when regen kicked in. Very nice.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:41 PM   #45
orthanos
A Ghoul

Server: Bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to orthanos

Works for me in the standard vert 2.7 with Kinada's fix for TSS applied fine. Not sure if your UI is missing some of the new animations file or something else.

-Orthanos
orthanos is offline   Reply With Quote