Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-21-2006, 06:20 PM   #1
AD_Opheelia
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rathe
Default Faces

Does anyone make additional faces for everquest toons? Or maybe I should ask if it can even be done? I like the face on my Mage toon, but so do many other caster types, and it is the same one I see on most of the other female caster toons.

Really, I think there are only 6 or maybe eight to choose from. I am just curious to know if it is possible, and if so, is there a site where they can be downloaded. I swear someone told me that there was a site where you can download more faces and hairstyles too, but I could be mistaken.

If not, it would be a really cool thing to have someone do. I know I sound like a major geek, and I guess I am a major EQ geek, but I kinda would like my toon to be a little more unique. LOL
AD_Opheelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:32 AM   #2
Kavrvnwlf
A Wooly Rhino

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but toons are serverside. As much as we all would love to see the current models get a face lift and have much more uniqueness to them, I do not expect to see it any time soon... however with the introduction of a new player race in the next expansion, I guess anything is possable.
Kavrvnwlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:44 AM   #3
AD_Opheelia
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rathe

Okies, was just a thought. And I am looking forward to the new race in the upcoming expansion. But thanks for an answer!
Opheelia
AD_Opheelia is offline   Reply With Quote