Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 04-17-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
Abominog740
A Bat

Default Sars pet window w/buffs?

I run the sars ui and have tried many of the pet windows that show all the buffs currntly on the pet and have had problems getting them to work.

I was wondering if anyone is using or knows of a pet/buff window that shows all buffs and works with sars?

thanks
Abominog740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
rastaa
A Bat

I'm curious about this also. I love SARS, and use it for all my toons, but struggle with it when playing my mage because of the pet window. I've grown so used to this UI though, that I can't go back to default or anything else. Love everything about it, except for the pet window.

I know nothing about xml or ui files, but after messing around with it for a while I did find a way to make the buff box stretch out so I could see more buffs on my pet (by setting RightAnchorOffset under PIW_BuffWindow to a higher number, iirc). It's still only a single row though, I'd love it if I could show two or three rows of buffs so I wouldn't have to stretch the pet window way out to see them, or if I could use another pet window.

Looking forward to hearing if anyone knows of any way to fix this, or any other pet windows that are compatible with SARS.
rastaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #3
Warpig43
A Gray Wolf

Hello, I am an old EQ1 player just returning to the game. I see SARS UI is still here but has it been updated, if I download and install it will it work?

I used this UI back in the day I was psyched to see it here today.

Any help would be appreciated.
Warpig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
direblade
A Fire Beetle

At this time SoE's most recent patch appears to have broken SaRs, Yay Sony for breaking every UI except the crappy default yet again
direblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
Warpig43
A Gray Wolf

Has ANYONE heard anything about a possible fix for this?
Warpig43 is offline   Reply With Quote