Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 06-14-2003, 03:47 AM   #136
Landiin
A Gray Wolf

1st Daggun killer UI!! Been useing it frome way back when. Great work is all I have to say..

2nd can you add the spell gems like Drazzen did? If you could that would be all I need in a ui. I like to have things stream lined and all fit together.

Drazzen If you could post your mod to Daggun's UI that would work too. Ether way I would be happy

NM I found the spell bar you used and just added the target bar inbetween the gem 4 and 5

Last edited by Landiin : 06-19-2003 at 01:38 AM.
Landiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 09:52 PM   #137
Sjanae
A Bat

Love the Slayer version of this UI. Works very well for my cleric. Was wondering if an update to the slayer was coming since the last patch. The spell gem bar doesn't have the book on it and since it's needed to be able to save your spell lineups, was hoping a fix was in the works.

Thanks
Sjanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 06:42 AM   #138
Kastir
A Bat

Nm... found the answer

Rule #1 always read the whole thread before posting

Kastir

Last edited by Kastir : 06-17-2003 at 06:49 AM.
Kastir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 02:21 AM   #139
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Vazaelle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Landiin
1st Daggun killer UI!! Been useing it frome way back when. Great work is all I have to say..

2nd can you add the spell gems like Drazzen did? If you could that would be all I need in a ui. I like to have things stream lined and all fit together.

Drazzen If you could post your mod to Daggun's UI that would work too. Ether way I would be happy

NM I found the spell bar you used and just added the target bar inbetween the gem 4 and 5

You should beable to download ANY spell gems you prefer and just simply add them to the Razors folder.

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve…” Bilbo Baggins
Daggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 02:22 AM   #140
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjanae
Love the Slayer version of this UI. Works very well for my cleric. Was wondering if an update to the slayer was coming since the last patch. The spell gem bar doesn't have the book on it and since it's needed to be able to save your spell lineups, was hoping a fix was in the works.

Thanks

Yes i have fixed this issue, and sorry it took so long. Please download the new versions.
Old 06-29-2003, 01:16 AM   #141
aroidan
A Treant

Unhappy problems with UI /cry

Hiya Daggun,

thanks again for Razor UI. Still loving it. However I seem to be having a problem atm. Not at all good with this stuff so will try to clarify as much as possible. I left for vacation on June 8th. I returned June 16th. Before that I had no problems with UI. UI version did not have charm slot etc but no biggie. Kept an eye out for new version and just loaded your latest about 2 days ago. Deleted old version.

My setup is that I have 1 folder for every character in the UI Files even though they all pretty much use RE UI. For some reason now however, my main, Aroidan, cannot use your UI. I have installed and reinstalled following you directions, ( and I have done it before plenty of times with NP). I click load Aroidan1 to load RE UI in game and I get default still after game freeze. ATM the only way for me to use your UI is load an alt's version of RE UI in-game. I have even copied and pasted that version into my Aroidan1 file in UI folder and tried reinstalling it. I have copied/pasted over UI_Aroidan_25 in Everquest folder tons of times. All with no result. It works fine for alt but useless so far for main. I can continue to do this and keep your UI. However I had downloaded a few little changes and wanted to try and integrate them into your UI. For ex. a horizontal spell bar/ reduced track window / enlarged bank window etc. However I am afraid to try and tamper with original now.

Sorry for all the junk but trying to give you all the info possible. Might you have any ideas? I have no clue at all and would love to clear this up. Thanks so much in advance and thanks again for best UI I have seen. It really P_sses me off to not be able to use your UI lol. :mad

cheers,

aroidan 65 ranger of Torv.
Blood and Guts
aroidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 02:42 AM   #142
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Default Re: problems with UI /cry

Quote:
Originally posted by aroidan
Hiya Daggun,

thanks again for Razor UI. Still loving it. However I seem to be having a problem atm. Not at all good with this stuff so will try to clarify as much as possible. I left for vacation on June 8th. I returned June 16th. Before that I had no problems with UI. UI version did not have charm slot etc but no biggie. Kept an eye out for new version and just loaded your latest about 2 days ago. Deleted old version.

My setup is that I have 1 folder for every character in the UI Files even though they all pretty much use RE UI. For some reason now however, my main, Aroidan, cannot use your UI. I have installed and reinstalled following you directions, ( and I have done it before plenty of times with NP). I click load Aroidan1 to load RE UI in game and I get default still after game freeze. ATM the only way for me to use your UI is load an alt's version of RE UI in-game. I have even copied and pasted that version into my Aroidan1 file in UI folder and tried reinstalling it. I have copied/pasted over UI_Aroidan_25 in Everquest folder tons of times. All with no result. It works fine for alt but useless so far for main. I can continue to do this and keep your UI. However I had downloaded a few little changes and wanted to try and integrate them into your UI. For ex. a horizontal spell bar/ reduced track window / enlarged bank window etc. However I am afraid to try and tamper with original now.

Sorry for all the junk but trying to give you all the info possible. Might you have any ideas? I have no clue at all and would love to clear this up. Thanks so much in advance and thanks again for best UI I have seen. It really P_sses me off to not be able to use your UI lol. :mad

cheers,

aroidan 65 ranger of Torv.
Blood and Guts

OK, try loading your RE folder again like normal, with the newest version. (RE v6) Then if it doesn't load again, open up your "UIErrors.txt" that is located in your Everquest main folder, and post it here. Another thing to look at is to make sure you only have 1 Everquest folder on your PC, some ppl have "C:\program files\Everquest" and some have "C:\Everquest" and some have "C:\Program Files\Sony\everquest trilogy". And there are some people that have more than one of these. SO make sure you messing with the right folder and let me know if your still having problems.
Old 08-28-2003, 01:37 AM   #143
Landiin
A Gray Wolf

-NM-

Last edited by Landiin : 08-28-2003 at 01:47 AM.
Landiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2003, 04:26 PM   #144
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool Newest version

Version 6.1 is ready for download at

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=1846

Had to fix the changes with the 8/26/03 patch. All is well again in the World, lol

Daggun
Old 09-07-2003, 06:53 PM   #145
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool BUMP

BUMP!
Old 09-18-2003, 09:59 PM   #146
Mjolinir
A Gray Wolf

Daggun, do you have a target bar for 1280x1024 resolution?

I love this UI, bro. Keep up the great work.
Mjolinir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 10:39 PM   #147
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool Not yet

Not yet, i will see what i can do...
Old 09-23-2003, 02:30 PM   #148
stavesoffury
A Snow Griffin

Server: Druzzil Ro

i miss what it used to look like ( http://www.eqgui.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=16892 ) the old bars and windows and such =(
stavesoffury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 08:48 PM   #149
Chakrel
A Fire Beetle

Ever since LDoN, my hot buttons have been totally fubar for 1-4. Any ideas on this or has anyone else had a problem with it?
Chakrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 08:08 PM   #150
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool WOOHOO!!!!!!

I am glad to say I was UNTOUCHED by the patch on 10/9/03!