Password

Old 04-21-2003, 05:43 PM   #121
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Vazaelle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Cool Ok...

OK, here we go.

Download the skin Razors or Slayer, which ever you prefer. (Slayer is designed for a pet class, only real diffrece is the pet bar and spell book)

1. Unzip the files into a folder named "RE"

2. go to "My Computer" and double click. then "C" then "Program Files" then you should either have an "Everquest" folder OR a "Sony" folder and in it you will have a "Everquest Trilogy" folder. Once here you will find a "uifiles" FOLDER and inside it you should find a "Default" Folder. DONT OPEN THE DEFAULT FOLDER this is just for refrence.

3. Now copy the RE folder (with all of the files in it) NEXT to the Default folder.

4. Run the config.bat file from the "RE" folder and copy the UI_Charactername_server#.ini into your "Everquest" folder OR "Everquest Trilogy" folder (which ever you have) and make sure you rename it to the first name of your character your going to use it with and the correct server number that you play that character on.

5. Load EQ

6. IF you load and the skin is still not active, then type "/load" and choose the "RE" selection and click the load button.

This should do it, if not, please let me know and we will work further to try and get you up and running.

Thanks for choosing my skins,

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve…” Bilbo Baggins
Daggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 01:20 AM   #122
xabrian
A Ghoul

Default Buff Bar/Action key/Pet window

Hi there. I really like your ui but I am having a couple of problems. Firstly the buffbar is stuck in the lower right corner of my screen and I cannot get it to move.

Secondly you do not have a place for the action keys. are you just hiding it and hitting the hotkey when needed?

Thirdly, what about classes w/o pets. Pet bars are extremely annoying.
xabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 01:28 AM   #123
xabrian
A Ghoul

Default Buff Bar/Action key/Pet window

Hi there. I really like your ui but I am having a couple of problems. Firstly the buffbar is stuck in the lower right corner of my screen and I cannot get it to move.

Secondly you do not have a place for the action keys. are you just hiding it and hitting the hotkey when needed?

Old 04-23-2003, 12:00 AM   #124
Lactic
A Gray Wolf

OMFG!!!!,

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the solution was THAT! easy! I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get your uber skin working, but noooo...it just wouldn't work! But thanks to your MEGA SIMPLIFIED version of how to do it i got it. I IS AWESOME AND WORTH THE TIME DUDE! Thanks! BTW if you wanted to know what the problem was is that i was loading this file into the C:/program files/EverQuest/UIfiles ect. Butttttt What i really needed was C:/programfiles/Sony/UIfiles ect. I really apriciate it man. I had first bought the everquest classic one game disc like ...I don't even know how many eons ago lol...but i recently bought the gold edition pack w/ all of the expansions in there explaining the sony folder not the everquest one. Thanks so much man and for putting up with my stupidity
Old 04-23-2003, 08:29 PM   #125
Dragonfrog
A Fire Beetle

Server: tunare
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonfrog

I just downloaded this and its an awsome skin but one problem how do you get the targets name on the target window?
Dragonfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 02:10 AM   #126
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Default Re: Buff Bar/Action key/Pet window

Quote:
Originally posted by xabrian

1) Try right clicking the upper left corner of the buff bar and see if it is unlocked, then try clicking the upper right corner to move it.

2) I am just hiding them to hot key them as needed.

3) to get rid of the pet bar, just simply Alt+F1 (or what ever you have hotkeyed for Toggle Pet window in you r options)
Old 04-24-2003, 02:13 AM   #127
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonfrog
I just downloaded this and its an awsome skin but one problem how do you get the targets name on the target window?

Not quite sure what your referring to, if you talking about the title bar, i have removed it, you should beable to see your targets name when you target a mob. Hope that helps.
Old 04-24-2003, 02:17 AM   #128
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally posted by Lactic
OMFG!!!!,

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the solution was THAT! easy! I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get your uber skin working, but noooo...it just wouldn't work! But thanks to your MEGA SIMPLIFIED version of how to do it i got it. I IS AWESOME AND WORTH THE TIME DUDE! Thanks! BTW if you wanted to know what the problem was is that i was loading this file into the C:/program files/EverQuest/UIfiles ect. Butttttt What i really needed was C:/programfiles/Sony/UIfiles ect. I really apriciate it man. I had first bought the everquest classic one game disc like ...I don't even know how many eons ago lol...but i recently bought the gold edition pack w/ all of the expansions in there explaining the sony folder not the everquest one. Thanks so much man and for putting up with my stupidity

No problem, just glad i could assist you in this and that you chose my skin and like it so much. Just remember now, after all this hard work, ENJOY IT!
Old 04-24-2003, 10:04 AM   #129
Lactic
A Gray Wolf

Hey,

Now that i am using it, and am loving it, I have come across one problem. I am a necro, and can't seem to find the pet window! lol. As a necro i really need my pet, and can't seem to find ...the...window...lol a lil redundant eh? Well, back to the point i tried all of the ALT+ buttons as well as teh CTR + buttons and can't find it. Thanks for all of your patience and help =)

BTW you definatly deserve a
Lactic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 12:00 PM   #130
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally posted by Lactic
Hey,

Now that i am using it, and am loving it, I have come across one problem. I am a necro, and can't seem to find the pet window! lol. As a necro i really need my pet, and can't seem to find ...the...window...lol a lil redundant eh? Well, back to the point i tried all of the ALT+ buttons as well as teh CTR + buttons and can't find it. Thanks for all of your patience and help =)

BTW you definatly deserve a

OK, You will want to look in your Options window and use the pop down to "All" and look down for toggle pet window and see what you have setup for it. Default is Alt + F1 (F1 meaning your F1 Key at the top of your keyboard) also, make sure your at the right resolution in game in the Option window, my skins are designed with 1162x856 but also work at 1024x768 if you tell the config.bat file that you want it like that.
Old 04-25-2003, 08:09 PM   #131
Dragonfrog
A Fire Beetle

Server: tunare
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonfrog

when I target a mob or another player it doesn't tell me the target that I'm targeting
Dragonfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 02:17 AM   #132
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragonfrog
when I target a mob or another player it doesn't tell me the target that I'm targeting

Did you run the config.bat file first and then copy the UI_charactername_server#.ini ? Sounds like maybe your not using the correct resolution or not run the config.bat and told it the right resolution that you play EQ at...
Old 04-27-2003, 08:09 PM   #133
xabrian
A Ghoul

Ok,

I see now how to remove the pet bar, but the buff bar is still not movable. Ive tried right clicking and the window is not locked.

Will try again and see what happens.
Old 05-27-2003, 10:07 AM   #134
Qwibik
A Bat

Server: the rathe

I like the way this looks. 2 people from my guild have it and hey love it. The 1 said it was great except the iksar but as she rad further she found that it can be removed. I am very new to UI's This will be my first one and was wondering if u can answer a few questions. Looking through of course i didnt see the actions toolbars and the others as u would see in the default. Was wondering are all the cntrl and alt key combinations that bring up these boxes on the default UI the same for a Downloaded UI? Does everything have the same basic functionality as the defualt version? Also you say that yours is pretty resistant to patches. What do you do if a patch does cause it to Crap out?

Thanks for your time and cant wait to get this UI downloaded and up ad running.
Qwibik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 01:59 AM   #135
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Qwibik
I like the way this looks. 2 people from my guild have it and hey love it. The 1 said it was great except the iksar but as she rad further she found that it can be removed. I am very new to UI's This will be my first one and was wondering if u can answer a few questions. Looking through of course i didnt see the actions toolbars and the others as u would see in the default. Was wondering are all the cntrl and alt key combinations that bring up these boxes on the default UI the same for a Downloaded UI? Does everything have the same basic functionality as the defualt version? Also you say that yours is pretty resistant to patches. What do you do if a patch does cause it to Crap out?

Thanks for your time and cant wait to get this UI downloaded and up ad running.

Ok, sorry, didn't mean to leave the iksar in the last patch. but there should be some blank replacement .tga's included in the files.

Yes all the Alt and Cntl commands work the same, no changes and the skin buttons and such work the same.

And if the skin does get crapped on, i will fix it again and post the fixed version or message on how to repair.

Hope that helps ya, and thank you for choosing my skin.