Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2007, 11:31 PM   #196
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

hehe, yeah I did that too when I first tweaked the UI hehe.

Brighid741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:30 AM   #197
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Jova, Blue Marble is patched and uploaded:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5184
It is working 100% for me with no errors - I did not test the merchant window 'cause I was loading and unloading the UI on my trader in the bazaar, but I think I found the problem (I hope). Please let me know if the merchant window still does not work.

Last edited by Brighid741 : 02-16-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:24 AM   #198
jova13
A Treant

YAY!

YOU RULE!

That fixed all my problems that I know of INCLUDING the merchant window thing. I went to all the merchants that I could not open windows on before and every one of them worked! yayay! thank you SOOOOO much. As far as I can tell, everything works perfectly now!

I do have one quick question. I don't think this will mess anything up, but if I use the chat window mod that takes the chat window name out, that won't screw anything up will it? Not a big deal either way, I can live perfectly fine the way it is right now, I was just curious though.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! I SO appreciate everything you do with these patches and this UI.
jova13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:15 AM   #199
mulluane
A Snow Cougar

Server: drinal

The marble patch also contained a group window and a casting window that fixed my problems So you get a heartfelt thanks (again) from me too!
mulluane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:37 PM   #200
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Jova, chat window mod shouldn't affect anything else. You can make a backup copy of the UI folder before you add it just to be on the safe side, that way if it does break it you can just go back to the backup.

Mulluane, I'm glad it's fixed for you, wish I knew what it was LOL. Could have just been the items in the Future Blue that I downloaded were messed up from the start. It was just the group window and casting window you replaced? If so I'll replace those in the Future Blue patch I uploaded so others don't have the problem.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:33 PM   #201
jova13
A Treant

Yeah, I'm going to make a back up file asap, just in case! rofl

And again, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!
jova13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:47 PM   #202
mulluane
A Snow Cougar

Thats it, just those 2, however player window is still missing the green box (health indicator) if you want to look at that. I also replaced selector window as I have no use for a tribute timer, imo that should be a mod not default. Selector window I used was straight from the original Taylns and caused no errors.

I agree that all the problems likely stem from the original file but as long as I have the Future_Blue .tga files, it doesn't matter what I import from another version, its converted to Future_Blue
Old 02-16-2007, 03:11 PM   #203
mulluane
A Snow Cougar

I spoke too soon. The con color is missing from target window I tried the one from Marble too, nadda.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:13 PM   #204
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulluane
I spoke too soon. The con color is missing from target window I tried the one from Marble too, nadda.

You're using the target window that has HoTT on it as well, right?

Can you give me a screen shot with the problem sections circled?

That helps me with testing it - because I don't use the same pieces that some of you are using - the screenshot helps me see when it changes.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #205
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
I also replaced selector window as I have no use for a tribute timer, imo that should be a mod not default. Selector window I used was straight from the original Taylns and caused no errors.

Someone else mentioned the selector window in a PM - that has to be on the original file I downloaded to modify because mine doesn't have that problem. I have the old window. I'll change how the download is set up and move that to a mod folder.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:21 PM   #206
mulluane
A Snow Cougar

I don't really have a way to do that but there is a neat thing about tablets. You can find and use other pieces and they keep the tablets look, I've done this with another HoTT window and it works just fine. I had to size it to suit me but that much I know how to do.

I feel kinda dumb but I guess I've taken tablets too much for granted. For the life of me I can't picture how that window even showed con, I know it did, but I can't bring to mind exactly how. I THINK it was just a ring around the outside of the green square but I can't swear to it.

Personally I think you've done enough, more then enough, for me as it is. I can deal with the window I adapted
Old 02-16-2007, 10:00 PM   #207
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Yes that is the nice thing about Tablets you can drop other pieces in and they work fine for the most part.

In the Target window I have the con color is a ring around the green box then the hp bar extends to the right of the green box. Mine is just a target window though, I use a separate hott window.

It could be that the target window with hott just needs to be modified for the new con colors. I'll look at it and see.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:06 PM   #208
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
player window is still missing the green box (health indicator)

Working on it, mine doesn't have the box as green either - I guess I just got used to it. My group window has the colored boxes - is your group window working correctly?
Old 02-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #209
mulluane
A Snow Cougar

The patch you did for Jova contained a group window that worked for me I still need to group up with somebody who loses enough hp to trigger the various colors in order to tell if its fully functional.

Stupid SOE 2 hours = 8 hours patch kinda stopped me from playing much today. Only reason I noticed con was gone was because I decided to solo the one hour I did get to play. I didn't really need the con last night at raid so didn't notice.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #210
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

k, the files I downloaded for future blue must have been really wonky. I'm replacing them with good files as we find this stuff and I'll re-upload the zip file later tonight.

I cannot find any reason why the target window is not showing you the con color