Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 08-03-2004, 06:19 PM   #16
Fovol
A Gray Wolf

Well the Target of Target could maybe be a trapezoid that goes in the middle right above the MP3 player... so it kinna blends in... /_______\ kinna idea...

as for the chat window "input boxes" as it is now, i take my middle chat window and extend the top of it up over the other 2 chat window's input boxes...

I been using stratix's quartz since UI's were available and his came out... I've yet to find a better one with the form and function of this one... So glad to see someone taking it over and working on it... Thanks alot!
Fovol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 08:53 PM   #17
DarkSir23
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Rathe
Featured Artist

Not a bad idea, I'll see what I can do.
DarkSir23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 02:40 AM   #18
Dorkenthor
A Ghoul

I have just made a Health of Target's Target mod for this you. DarkSir, if you want to take a look at it send me an email ([email protected]) if you like it. You are more than welcome to put it in the UI, I'd be honored to put my mark in this great UI.

Email: [email protected]
Dorkenthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 12:24 PM   #19
raidyen
A Fire Beetle

can anybody tell me how to fix the short duration buff window please? i have a chunk of rectangular window right below it and it's blocking some of my screen....couple of the other windows also have chunks of other windows below them that don't do anything but i hid them off screen
raidyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 03:02 PM   #20
DarkSir23
A Shissar Defiler

Featured Artist

Can you post a screenshot? I'm not sure what would cause that, but I can take a look at it.

One thing to check: Did you empty the quartz directory before installing the most recent version?
Old 08-08-2004, 12:34 PM   #21
Ivantian
A Fire Beetle

Server: Brell Serillis

Quick question. I see on your UI that you have the FPS showing (frames per second) , is there a specific in game command for that?..or is that a UI change?
Would like to have it show in mine as well please pass on the secret .
Ivantian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 10:09 PM   #22
DarkSir23
A Shissar Defiler

Featured Artist

http://www.lavishsoft.com -- It's either a feature of EQPlaynice or WinEQ, not sure which. I use both, so I can switch in and out of window smoothly, while reloading the UI over and over to test.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:40 AM   #23
DarkSir23
A Shissar Defiler

Featured Artist
Default 1.7.2 Released

v1.7.2
* Integrated Dorkenthor's TargetOfTarget mod into the Target Window.
* Added optional Inventory Window.
* Combat Abilities Window Added. Takes the same position as the Spell Gems for casters.
* Changed the optional non-caster group window to GroupWindow-Wide, for people without Spell or Combat Ability Windows.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:00 PM   #24
Dorkenthor
A Ghoul

Holy mother of WOW! I LOVE this inventory mod.... Im sitting here opening and closing it becaus its so AWESOME!!! it just FITS there... Absolutly fantastic...
Dorkenthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 11:30 PM   #25
Fovol
A Gray Wolf

Default Good Golly sweet jebus

You sir have done it again... the inventory, the combat abilities, the target of target... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! You deserve awards my friend... you and stratix... Quartz is best mod out there, hands down.... it's just... its.. yeah...

The eq community thanks you guys
Old 08-18-2004, 11:37 PM   #26
Fovol
A Gray Wolf

Default Oh, check this out...

I found this container mod that seems to work flawlessly with quartz... if you are tired of huge ass bags... this one is tight...

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3487

give it a whirl... the bag slot icons are the same size as the new dashboard inventory... you can line yer bags right there above the inventory, all 8 of em.. real sweet...
Old 08-19-2004, 02:54 AM   #27
DarkSir23
A Shissar Defiler

Featured Artist

It's funny, I used those very same bags, right up til I started working on Quartz as my own project. (I took out all the other mod bits that I was using, so I could package the interface)

You're right, they would work well, and I recommend them for anyone that likes to organize their containers.

I may work on a small container option, as well, but I'd like to start from scratch. Kinda enjoying the crash-course in EQUI XML I'm giving myself.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:27 PM   #28
Fovol
A Gray Wolf

Default keep it up :)

crash course or not, yer kicking ass bro...

Another idea for the interface... a tribute window... quitepossibly use the very same idea as you use for the inventory...

Or.. a trimmed down version that just shows time left, current favor, and Activate button, that could replace the pet window or overlap it when turned on...

More food for thought: I see most put thier spell buff stuff on the upper part of thier screen, but i like to nestle it down next to the dashboard... perhaps a mod that has a the "arch" part of the windo on the top.. kinna flip flopped for versatility...

And i'm sure you already know this, but the "short duration buff with names" has extra stuff on it that needs to be trimmed..

I'm still blown away by the new inventory and how flawlessly it switches back and forth.. pure genius...

Stuff for future: rumored that with AA's you can get 5 additional buff slots and 2 more spell gems... might be something you want to start thinking about for OOW...

And for those that dont know or explored this, it's very easy to cusomize yer color for this mod, simply by right clicking and window > background > tint color... you can change the grey to whatever color you desire... I'm currently using a dark purple of 10 red, 0 green, 25 blue...

You rock man, keep it going
Old 08-19-2004, 03:57 PM   #29
Amitan
a_magician_01

Send a message via ICQ to Amitan Send a message via MSN to Amitan

Thats probably the slowest internet page i have been on.
Amitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 10:17 PM   #30
DarkSir23
A Shissar Defiler

Featured Artist

Amitan:

Yeah, I know, and it's starting to irritate me. There's no reason it should be running that slow.

Fovol: Good suggestions. I'll see what I can do, as soon as I'm done being exhausted (GenCon weekend)