Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2003, 07:41 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default t.king based UI Ver2 - by Cairenn

Download Here

11 May 03 - Patch for the upcoming SOE patch on 14 May. Can go ahead and install now, won't break anything. Can be found here.

24 Feb 03 - t.king has released the updated inventories that are totally compliant with today's patch. You'll want to update. They can be found here.

19 Feb 03 - Patch for the Release of LoY on 24 Feb, can be found here. Please be sure to READ the comments on that post.

15 Feb 03 - Please note that t.king has released his updated Inventory with the Charm slot. You need to get this file and add it to your custom directory, overwriting the existing files. It can be found here.

14 Feb 03 - Updated to have "Unclickable" windows. Also tweaked the player window options in 1280x1024 reso.

12 Feb 03 - Updated original skin to Version 2

Resolutions 800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024 are all supported.

READ THE README FILE for details on how to install this skin. Instructions for changing the class animation as well as instructions for updating your files if you are already using the original version of this skin are all included in the README file.

Inventory is included, but spell book, spell cast bar, gem icons and spell icons are *not* included. Please note, however, that the Inventory included is a temporary one until t.king and Remmy release their updated one with the new charm slot. So, watch for an update to this skin.

Credits to t.king and Remelio for the original graphics and most of the coding. I just tore things apart and put them back together again. Credit to Xymarra for her Highlight Compass that I’ve included, as well as to Vertebrae and Sokol for a bit of code I borrowed.

Feedback welcome.

(PS. No, that is not an Auto-Equip on the main screen, just the words were on the graphic I included, as can also be seen in the Inventory.)

Now for the good stuff. Screenshots:

As always, click screenshot for fullsized view

And in the hopes that it may explain the Choices folder a bit better, here are screenshots of the various choices found within it. You must choose one each of the player, group and pet windows:

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group

Last edited by Cairenn : 05-11-2003 at 02:04 PM.
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote