Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 07-07-2005, 11:25 AM   #1
Desideratus
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Venril Sathir
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Done button in merchant window

This annoys me - there is a hidden "done" button on the new Merchant window, and I really missed having it so I moved it (it's in the wrong corner when you show it, by default) and activated it - but it doesn't work. I assume that's because Sony have disabled the code, but just in case I'm being an idiot, is there some way to flag the "done" action in the xml and associate it with the button? I hate closing windows using the close box on the title bar - and in fact, would prefer to dispense with the title bar altogether.

Not to mention that I STILL keep hitting "buy" when all I want to do is leave ..
Desideratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:02 PM   #2
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

i tried moding new merchant window as well.no luck either.imho hate is not the four letter word thats strong enuff to describe my feelings tword new merchant window.an when people try to post on soe live that they do hate it.you get linked with bazaar scam artists who would use graphic icons to con people into paying big coin for crap items with same graphic icon./bleh

i waste more time now in new merchant window than did before trying to be careful an not buy something i dont need .i like the feel of the old window ( well one i moded the most but old default had same feel) . like you was looking threw items to find what you wanted.

new window has all the rpg feel of a Mcdonalds menu.no i dont want fries with that just a done button that works or option to use old merchant window xml please.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote