Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-07-2005, 03:08 PM   #1
ArcherPhate
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default A Visual Aid of The DoDH Changes

~~~Edit - forgot to add images hehe, that~~~
Well now that NDA is lifted, i can show all of those not in beta what al of us in beta have been looking at. These are all the canges i can find that effect the UI VISUALY. theres no coding chages listed in here. This is just to show non Beta people what DOD did to teh Default UI

Ok Lets Begin:

1~ Selection Window.

Well it served us well, but alas all things coem to an end. With DoD, the old selection window ( the thing with buttons that let u open windows) is obsolete. SOE did not remove it from the game. this is good as it can probly be used for some creative authors desires( cough Timer cough)

Heres the new selection widow!!!

First click on teh EQ logo

Then Click on the Sub-Windows
Actions

Navagation

Players

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/...layertab1zo.jpg

Quests

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/...ueststab3to.jpg

Chatacter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2~ Hot Bars Galore

Before there was only one hot bar. now there are 4. Yes u read that right. 4 HOT BARS. Thats 4 10 space 10 page Hot barrs, giving u effectivley 400 hotkeys. Now just try adn use those. Note - ATM only 40 can be displayed at a time, in 4 diff windows at that.

Heres a screeny of a Hot Bar Group Hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3~ Where no invintory has gone before

Well SOE decided to cram more stuff into the Inv window. With the lack of space they decided on tabs. The new Tabs are Evolving Items and Moster alts.

Basic Invintory( Note the Tabs on top)

Evolving Items

THis page allows u to see all of your evolving items, their progress, and statis( on/off). The Beta Evolving items progressed very fast( necro soloed HOH basement, 5% a kill) and chances are they will be a lot slower In real game.

Moster Alt

THis page allows u to examine ur monster alts ( aka spirit shrouds). It will tell u the prgresion, statis, and Name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO any beta people, if i missed something, pm me and ill try adn grab a ss of it before release.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.”
Anne Frank

Last edited by ArcherPhate : 09-07-2005 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Clicked submit before i got pics in
ArcherPhate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:34 PM   #2
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Well there is also a new button on the bank window for the shroud bank that you missed but there arnt too many UIs that have modified that window thankfully.

There is a new button on the task window as well.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:59 AM   #3
payneinc
A Fire Beetle

Default Question on the New Hot Bar Windows

Will these new hot bars be able to be combined into one tabbed window-To be able to click a tab to display the new hot key window or must we have 4 different windows to have access to all 4 hot bars?
payneinc is offline   Reply With Quote