Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Site news/help Forums > Eqinterface/Eqgui News
User Name
Password

Old 01-31-2006, 04:21 PM   #1
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Post Ding, Dong... Old Default is Offically Dead

This is a portion of the EQNews that was posted on the patch of January 27, 2006.

"We would like to remind everyone that we do not actively maintain the old user interface. If you are still using the older UI then it will have to be updated like any other custom UI when Prophecy of Ro is released on February 21st."

Thus being said, the only file I know of that will need to be updated is the EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml file. If you are using an interface that uses the Old Default files to work with live, you will need to grab the copy of the EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml file from the Default folder, upon the Prophecy of Ro launch, and paste it into your interface.

Then, at the end of the file,

Change:
<DrawTemplate>WDT_Filigree</DrawTemplate>

to:
<DrawTemplate>WDT_Rounded</DrawTemplate>

On another note, those handfulls of mis-codings, and mis-alignment graphics that is currently in the New Default UI is currently being discussed still as I am trying to work with the developers to see if we can get some things taken care of before they become bigger in future updates.

Make sure you check the Default folder after the POR release for files you may need to alter to make your UI work again (for those who uses default_old coding).

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME

Last edited by Drakah : 02-21-2006 at 11:53 PM.
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:29 PM   #2
turbojoe
A Bat

Exclamation Old UI

Ok, I used the old UI because it was easier to see the spells. With this new interface, I have to hold the cursor over the spell and READ what it is. This is horrible especailly when you're in a raid and need to change out spells quickly. Please, please, PLEASE give us a UI option for those whose vision is less than 20/20. The way it is now, the game is nearly unplayable for me.
turbojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 09:46 AM   #3
moadeb
A Bat

Default Broken

Very new to all this...I use the old UI, Now in my guild roster I cannot see the location of guild mates nor when they were last on. Im told that th isis the file that I need, but i have no clue about how to actually do it without blowing something up.....I can find the file but to what folder etc Im lost....any help would be awsome, No question is dun its said..heh where is the interface that the file gets pasted too?
moadeb is offline   Reply With Quote