Password

Old 12-15-2003, 03:34 PM   #1
keiz
A Treant

Server: Prexus
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default KeizUI7 + KeizLoc3

What's new in this version?:

1. KeizLoc3 now included. Added locs for Ykesha, LDoN, and more locs for PoP.
2. BigBank window now has the two Shared banks slots and the Shared platinum bar.
3. Overhauled the Combat Abilities window. Much sleeker, fits nicely next to the Target window.
4. Added Endurance percent to Vitals window.
5. HotButtons window now uses the updated button graphics.
6. Removed the custom Compass window so the LDoN features would work.
7. Slimmed down the Container window and removed clicky slots (Clickies window is much more flexible - KeizRCW2 now included).
8. Tweaked various windows to stop EQ from giving "incompatible" warning messages.

Screenshot.
Download.

---

Overview of features:

1. Bank - Includes both Shared inventory slots and the Shared platinum bar.

2. Buffs - Includes numbers for each buff slot, allowing assessment of slots avaiable at a quick glance. Actual name of buff also displayed.

3. Clickies - Turned the EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml file into a window for right-click items. Fully customizable through the use of the KeizRCW2 utility.

4. Combat Abilities - Overhauled, now much sleeker and fits nicely next to the Target window.

5. Container - Slimmed down to reduce screen real estate usage.

6. Hot Buttons - Includes Primary/Secondary, and all eight inventory slots. This allows for easy instrument/weapon swapping as well as quick access to your bags.

7. Inventory - Similar to the classic inventory.

8. Loc - Built a loc referance guide into the Feedback window (also works in Help window). Fully customizable through the use of the KeizLoc3 utility.

9. Songs - Same changes as for the Buffs window.

10. *Spell Book - Using the t.King Elven spell book.

11. Target - Includes the spell casting-time bar and target health percent. Also flashes with Autoattack engaged.

12. *Tracking - Stripped of Ranger-only features for use by Bards and Druids (Rangers may delete the EQUI_TrackingWnd.xml file to retain full functionality).

13. Vitals - Includes both the Player and Group information. The game thinks this is the Group window. I did this to allow me to use the Player window as the Target window so it would flash with Autoattack. This also freed up the Target window so I could turn it into the Clickies window.

*Please note that I did not code (or create any of the graphics for) the Spell Book or Tracking windows.

---

KeizLoc3 screenshot:
keiz is offline   Reply With Quote