Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 12-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
JChan
A Gray Wolf

Default General Advice for 12/9/2008 Patch and the Buff Window

The method that I would use when updating a custom UI for the 12/9 buff window changes is to use a TileLayoutBox for each set of elements and have the boxes "layered" on top of each other.

For instance, you have a window that has buttons, spell labels, and slot labels and it should look something like this.

Image courtesy of tumnayar-MT

The button is the blue part and the timer, the spell label is name of the spell "Flight of the Eagles" and etc., and the slot label are the numbers along the right hand side.

In the Screen tag I created three TileLayoutBox'es.

Code:
<Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Places</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Buttons</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Labels</Pieces>

Inside those boxes I places the appropriate pieces tags into those boxes.

Code:
<TileLayoutBox item="BW_Buttons"> <Pieces>BW_Buff0_Button</Pieces> ... (truncated for brevity) </TileLayoutBox>

Then I made sure that the Labels and Places boxes would be transparent for backgrounds and mouse clicks. This was done by putting in the Style_Tooltip tag into the TileLayoutBox'es that weren't the buttons.

So, the final code snippet for the BW_Labels box looked something like:

Code:
<TileLayoutBox item="BW_Labels"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Pieces>BW_Buff0</Pieces> ... (truncated for brevity) </TileLayoutBox>

and the screen tag looked something like this.

Code:
<Screen item = "BuffWindow"> <Text></Text> <RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>496</X> <Y>224</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>130</CX> <CY>285</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>false</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>false</Style_Sizable> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Places</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Buttons</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Labels</Pieces> </Screen>

I hope this helps all of you other UI modders out there looking for a way to modify your effects and songs windows.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
Cudya
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

JChan,

Those buff windows are exactly what I use.

Since you fixed them, could you kindly link the new files for me and others to download so we don't have to figure out what your long explanation means?

I'm sure what you posted was very clear to XML programmers, however, the rest of us found it almost impossible to understand and implement.

Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind, I found someone has updated Geddine's buff/song window, which is what I use. However, even the "small" version is too big for me so I'll have to try to make it smaller somehow.

Last edited by Cudya : 12-10-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Cudya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:39 AM   #3
Darkmatil
Premium Member

Thanks JChan, that's a nice function I'll have to try.

Cudya, there are a bunch of buff windows like mine on this website that are smaller, from what I remember. Check them out.
Darkmatil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:50 AM   #4
dazax
A Ghoul

Looks good, but try to add the icons/decals on either side. The spell timer or the text will over write the icon/decal.

One fix would be adding 'TextOffsetX' and 'TextOffsetY' to the Label item. Any chance this could be done?

In the mean time I used the 'AlignCenter' to true and made the button, label, and place wider than before.

I did not want to turn off the spell timers, have gotten used to them. Would still like to have some control of the placement, text size, color, background color of the timers though.

thanks for the change, makes it easier for sizing the window.
dazax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
Taeolas
A Fire Beetle

Thanks JChan, with those tips I got my Buffwindow back together.

It looks like this:
(Actually, I lie a bit, the picture is an old screen shot, but the new window looks virtually the same, and I can click anywhere on the buffs to block/remove/etc...)

And if anyone wants to see my ugly XML in all it's glory it's here: (At least I managed to clean up a lot of the button and label code):

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="us-ascii" ?> <XML ID="EQInterfaceDefinitionLanguage"> <Schema xmlns="EverQuestData" xmlns:dt="EverQuestDataTypes" /> <Button item="BW_Buff0_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff0</ScreenID> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>135</CX> <CY>20</CY> </Size> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Label item="Buff0_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff0_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Size> <CX>110</CX> <CY>20</CY> </Size> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Button item="BW_Buff1_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff1</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff2_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff2</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff3_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff3</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff4_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff4</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff5_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff5</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff6_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff6</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff7_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff7</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff8_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff8</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff9_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff9</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff10_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff10</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff11_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff11</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff12_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff12</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff13_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff13</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff14_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff14</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff15_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff15</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff16_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff16</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff17_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff17</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff18_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff18</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff19_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff19</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff20_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff20</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff21_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff21</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff22_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff22</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff23_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff23</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item="BW_Buff24_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff24</ScreenID> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Label item="Buff1_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff1_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>501</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> </Label> <Label item="Buff2_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff2_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>502</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> </Label> <Label item="Buff3_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff3_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>503</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> </Label> <Label item="Buff4_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff4_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>504</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff5_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff5_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>505</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff6_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff6_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>506</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff7_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff7_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>507</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff8_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff8_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>508</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff9_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff9_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>509</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff10_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff10_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>510</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff11_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff11_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>511</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff12_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff12_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>512</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff13_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff13_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>513</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff14_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff14_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>514</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff15_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff15_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>515</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff16_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff16_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>516</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff17_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff17_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>517</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff18_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff18_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>518</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff19_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff19_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>519</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff20_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff20_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>520</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff21_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff21_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>521</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff22_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff22_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>522</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff23_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff23_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>523</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <Label item="Buff24_Label"> <ScreenID>Buff24_Label</ScreenID> <EQType>524</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Buttons"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Style_Tooltip>true</Style_Tooltip> <Pieces>BW_Buff0_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24_Button</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Labels"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Pieces>Buff0_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff1_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff2_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff3_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff4_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff5_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff6_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff7_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff8_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff9_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff10_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff11_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff12_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff13_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff14_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff15_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff16_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff17_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff18_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff19_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff20_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff21_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff22_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff23_Label</Pieces> <Pieces>Buff24_Label</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox> <Screen item="BuffWindow"> <!--<ScreenID/>--> <Text>Buffs</Text> <RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>415</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>150</CX> <CY>500</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <DrawTemplate>WDT_RoundedNoTitle</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>true</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>true</Style_Sizable> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Buttons</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Labels</Pieces> </Screen> </XML>
Taeolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #6
Darkmatil
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazax
Looks good, but try to add the icons/decals on either side. The spell timer or the text will over write the icon/decal.

One fix would be adding 'TextOffsetX' and 'TextOffsetY' to the Label item. Any chance this could be done?

In the mean time I used the 'AlignCenter' to true and made the button, label, and place wider than before.

I did not want to turn off the spell timers, have gotten used to them. Would still like to have some control of the placement, text size, color, background color of the timers though.

thanks for the change, makes it easier for sizing the window.

Not sure if you are referring to my Buff window UI, but if so I am going to be moving the slot labels to the left when I have time so the spell timers aren't in the same spot as the labels.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #7
dazax
A Ghoul

Not a reply to yours Dark, was commenting on how to add icon/decal and not overlap the text on the icon/decal.
dazax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #8
Tumnayar-MT
A Ghoul

Hi there, JChan is awesome for fixing my window a bit, and I did some tweaking to make it look nicer now with the icons.

But I am having an issue now where I can't find an edge or a place on the window to drag it if I want to move it around.

Here's a SS of the window now btw.

Anyone else have an issue with trying to move your own window, or finding the right spot?
Tumnayar-MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #9
Darkmatil
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumnayar-MT
Hi there, JChan is awesome for fixing my window a bit, and I did some tweaking to make it look nicer now with the icons.

But I am having an issue now where I can't find an edge or a place on the window to drag it if I want to move it around.

Here's a SS of the window now btw.

Anyone else have an issue with trying to move your own window, or finding the right spot?

If the window is sizable and has no title bar, there is no way to drag it. If you don't need to resize it, make the style_sizable in the buffwindow screen section set to false.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #10
Tumnayar-MT
A Ghoul

Heya, it is set at false, but still seems messed up. Here's the code, sorry it's not formatted nicely

Code:
<?xml version = "1.0"?> <XML ID = "EQInterfaceDefinitionLanguage"> <Schema xmlns = "EverQuestData" xmlns:dt = "EverQuestDataTypes"/> <Label item ="BW_Buff0_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff0Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>-1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>1</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff1_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff1Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>10</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>2</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff2_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff2Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>21</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>3</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff3_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff3Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>32</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>4</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff4_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff4Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>5</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff5_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff5Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>54</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>6</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff6_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff6Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>65</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>7</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff7_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff7Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>76</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>8</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff8_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff8Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>87</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>9</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff9_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff9Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>98</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>10</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff10_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff10Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>109</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>11</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff11_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff11Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>120</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>12</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff12_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff12Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>131</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>13</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff13_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff13Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>142</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>14</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff14_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff14Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>153</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>15</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff15_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff15Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>164</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>16</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff16_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff16Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>175</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>17</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff17_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff17Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>186</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>18</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff18_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff18Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>197</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>19</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff19_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff19Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>208</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>20</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff20_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff20Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>219</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>21</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff21_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff21Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>230</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>22</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff22_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff22Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>241</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>23</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff23_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff23Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>252</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>24</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff24_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff24Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>263</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>25</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Button item = "BW_Buff0_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff0</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>3</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff1_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff1</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>3</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff2_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff2</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>3</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff3_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff3</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>49</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff4_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff4</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>49</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff5_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff5</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>49</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff6_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff6</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>95</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff7_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff7</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>95</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff8_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff8</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>95</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff9_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff9</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>141</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff10_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff10</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>141</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff11_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff11</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>141</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff12_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff12</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff13_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff13</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff14_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff14</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff15_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff15</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff16_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff16</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff17_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff17</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff18_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff18</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff19_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff19</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff20_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff20</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff21_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff21</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff22_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff22</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff23_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff23</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff24_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff24</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Label item ="BW_Buff0"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>-1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>110</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff1"> <ScreenID>Buff1Label</ScreenID> <EQType>501</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>10</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff2"> <ScreenID>Buff2Label</ScreenID> <EQType>502</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>21</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff3"> <ScreenID>Buff3Label</ScreenID> <EQType>503</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>32</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff4"> <ScreenID>Buff4Label</ScreenID> <EQType>504</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff5"> <ScreenID>Buff5Label</ScreenID> <EQType>505</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>54</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff6"> <ScreenID>Buff6Label</ScreenID> <EQType>506</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>65</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff7"> <ScreenID>Buff7Label</ScreenID> <EQType>507</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>76</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff8"> <ScreenID>Buff8Label</ScreenID> <EQType>508</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>87</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff9"> <ScreenID>Buff9Label</ScreenID> <EQType>509</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>98</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff10"> <ScreenID>Buff10Label</ScreenID> <EQType>510</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>109</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff11"> <ScreenID>Buff11Label</ScreenID> <EQType>511</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>120</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff12"> <ScreenID>Buff12Label</ScreenID> <EQType>512</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>131</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff13"> <ScreenID>Buff13Label</ScreenID> <EQType>513</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>142</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff14"> <ScreenID>Buff14Label</ScreenID> <EQType>514</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>153</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff15"> <ScreenID>Buff15Label</ScreenID> <EQType>515</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>164</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff16"> <ScreenID>Buff16Label</ScreenID> <EQType>516</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>175</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff17"> <ScreenID>Buff17Label</ScreenID> <EQType>517</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>186</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff18"> <ScreenID>Buff18Label</ScreenID> <EQType>518</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>197</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff19"> <ScreenID>Buff19Label</ScreenID> <EQType>519</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>208</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff20"> <ScreenID>Buff20Label</ScreenID> <EQType>520</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>219</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff21"> <ScreenID>Buff21Label</ScreenID> <EQType>521</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>230</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff22"> <ScreenID>Buff22Label</ScreenID> <EQType>522</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>241</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff23"> <ScreenID>Buff23Label</ScreenID> <EQType>523</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>252</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff24"> <ScreenID>Buff24Label</ScreenID> <EQType>524</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>263</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Places"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Pieces>BW_Buff0_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24_Place</Pieces> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> </TileLayoutBox> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Labels"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Pieces>BW_Buff0</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Buttons"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Pieces>BW_Buff0_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24_Button</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox> <Screen item = "BuffWindow"> <Text></Text> <RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>496</X> <Y>224</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>130</CX> <CY>285</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>false</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>false</Style_Sizable> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Places</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Buttons</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Labels</Pieces> </Screen> </XML>

Last edited by Tumnayar-MT : 12-10-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #11
Rhatta
Premium Member

Default Spell casting window

Ok, got the buff bar, now how about a new Spell casting bar with the gems and the names? Anyone fix that yet?
Rhatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:36 PM   #12
Tumnayar-MT
A Ghoul

Only way I can get it to move is if I turn the border on, which sucks.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #13
Selket
A Gray Wolf

Server: The Nameless
Question

Hi,
It appears I have lost my fave buff bar after this last patch (similar to that which Tumnayar-MT posted the screen shot of; that is, no boarder, small buff icon/names/time and "blue/red strips" - sorry I don't know the tech term for these ) and I was after a way to fix it.
I read the above posts however I am still at a loss as how to edit the existing file as I have never attempted it before.
Is there a special program I need to use for editing an existing .xml file?
I went into my existing one and when I was ready to save the changes my pc told me it could not be saved and wanted to save it as a .txt file. How do I change this file?

Any help is appreciated.
The Nameless Server.
Selket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #14
Tumnayar-MT
A Ghoul

Can use mine if you want

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rarcv6

But, I may just change them to keep the border because I can't figure out how to move them otherwise.

Does anyone know if there's a way to keep the border but make it transparent so you can't see it?
Old 12-10-2008, 07:07 PM   #15
Selket
A Gray Wolf

Server: The Nameless

Thankyou thankyou thankyou Tumnayar-MT. This has made my day!
Selket is offline   Reply With Quote