Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2006, 04:12 PM   #46
Lexiconix
A Hill Giant

Server: The Tribunal
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Lexiconix Send a message via AIM to Lexiconix Send a message via Yahoo to Lexiconix

Ok... cool thanks for detailed responses... I'll get to it tonight after I get finished watching Mission Impossible III and spending time with my son and fiancee.

about the dragitems... I thought I had included those... I'll have to check them again to make sure I didn't goof something.
Old 09-25-2006, 04:24 PM   #47
skyjacker
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanvarien
I finally got everything working on mine this weekend including getting the corruption resist added and the OOC regen icon and timer. The only problem with mine really is that the Character Select stuff is ugly, I think the new font for those screens is ugly anyway, but with a Tablets backing it's really yuck.

You need to add all the new dragitemsXX.tga into the anim_dragitems.xml file to get rid of generic graphics.

I noticed you got the Tablet UI up and going. I tried the patch on the boards, but I keep getting error that I can't load UI. I even download a new copy and applied the patch and still no luck. Any possible way I could get a zip file of your fixed UI with all the files not just the changed files?
skyjacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:49 PM   #48
Lexiconix
A Hill Giant

Send a message via ICQ to Lexiconix Send a message via AIM to Lexiconix Send a message via Yahoo to Lexiconix

I have a upload pending authorization on eqinterface here that has the entire directory... which I will also update as well with updated fixes and ****e :-)
Lexiconix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:58 PM   #49
arisescaflowne
A Fire Beetle

Server: Kane Bayle

Your my hero brother.
arisescaflowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:47 PM   #50
Lexiconix
A Hill Giant

Updated patch

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9YJ2ULQ0

My uploads to Eqinterface.com went through but then I updated those as well tonight so give it a day or two and I'll provide links through there

Fixed the following items

Song window
Player Window
Action Window
Hotbuttons
Dragitems (hopefully)
Old 09-25-2006, 10:23 PM   #51
skyjacker
A Ghoul

Thanks for the full file repost, works now. Couple of things I see. Songs showing up on left side of number instead of right and there are now 23 buff slots. Also any way to swap endurance and mana spot. Endurance bar is big with a % and mana bar small with no %.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:37 PM   #52
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Server: The Seventh Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjacker
Also any way to swap endurance and mana spot. Endurance bar is big with a % and mana bar small with no %.

I second that request. I'm going to try and do it myself, but if you have a chance and can make that change that would be excellent. Thank you!

ETA: took me an hour of messing around with it but I was able to change and label it.

Last edited by Brighid741 : 09-26-2006 at 12:45 AM.
Brighid741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:01 AM   #53
sonob
A Ghoul

Hmm, unfortunately it still doesn't work for me

- Hotbuttons 1-6 are kinda "flat" and have a different colour than Hotbuttons 7-10.
- Player Window now has alle Info, but Manabar is without % Indicator (same probs as the peeps above have)
- Songwindow still not working. I get the "Standard EQ Songwindow" instead

Greetings
Sonob
sonob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 06:44 AM   #54
skyjacker
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighid741
ETA: took me an hour of messing around with it but I was able to change and label it.

Able to post the file change by chance?
Old 09-26-2006, 06:52 AM   #55
skyjacker
A Ghoul

I just wanted to say many thanks for everyone who is helping make this UI TSS ready. I dont know XML and really appreasate(sp) all your work on getting this UI back functional.

One quick question, what is the file that controls the spell gems?
Old 09-26-2006, 10:19 AM   #56
Lexiconix
A Hill Giant

Looks like you were still gettting the old update I did... I just refreshed it last night but it hadn't updated til today... here are the url links on EQ interface

http://www.eqinterface.com/list.php?skinnerid=177670

The first one is the full directory I have of Tablets and the 2nd one is just the files that should patch any Tablets... provided they're the same coding with the exception of the windowpieces06.tga files (Hotbuttons) and some other pieces which would have to be redone for each different color/type of Tablets.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:45 PM   #57
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjacker
Able to post the file change by chance?

I don't know how, but if you send me your email address I can send it to you soon as I get home tonight. I made it so END is a small thin bar with no % (like the old Tablets) and the MANA bar is big with % and a M tag - it also has the little casting gauge on it that ticks down as you cast.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:57 PM   #58
sonob
A Ghoul

I would be thankful for that as well. Can you send it by mail to: [email protected] please?

Thanks
Sonob
sonob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 02:14 PM   #59
Lexiconix
A Hill Giant

I've uploaded both full files and patch files for Tablets here

http://www.eqinterface.com/list.php?skinnerid=177670

First one is the full version that's modded for TSS and the second is the patch

this was worked on for the Purple version though... patch should work on all except the hotbuttons will look purple mostly... The sole purpose of my work is to get it functional to playable state... for I am not at all familiar with XML work.

Anyone feel free to upload patches/add-ons for these... let's make it a collective effort to get this fully functional to suit everyone's needs if possible :-) I figure the more people we have working on this the more we can get it modded to everyone's liking.

For those of you who would like to upload a patch to fix anything I missed use this link

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nid=4929&type=1

For those of you who would like to upload an add-on or different style windows for the ui use this link

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nid=4929&type=2

Last edited by Lexiconix : 09-26-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:41 PM   #60
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonob
I would be thankful for that as well. Can you send it by mail to: please?

Thanks
Sonob

Done. I'm trying to upload the modified Player Window right now but I don't have a screen shot so it may have to wait until I get home tonight.