Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 07:47 PM   #1
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Xegony
Send a message via AIM to xlorepdarkhelm Send a message via Yahoo to xlorepdarkhelm
Default Oguler's 5 Window Mod

This mod changes 5 windows: Player, Pet, Group, Target & Inventory.

----------------

Player window now has the following information:

Player name
level & class
Deity
HP: Current/Max
HP Bar with % value to the right of it (pet HP can still be shown as a little green bar under the HP bar)
Mana Bar with % value to the right of it
Stamina (Fatigue) Bar with % value to the right of it - note, the percentage on this works opposite of everything else.
XP Bar with % value to the right of it
AAXP Bar with % value to the right of it
Stats: Str, Sta, Agi, Dex, Wis, Int, Cha
Resists: Magic, Cold, Magic, Poison, Disease

----------------

Inventory window is smaller, as it no longer includes anything now listed in the player window.

----------------

Pet window now has the following information:

Pet name
HP Bar with % value to the right of it

(no buttons on the pet window any more)

----------------

Target window now has the following information:

Target name
HP Bar with % value to the right of it

----------------

Group window now has the following information:

Group member 1 name
HP Bar with % value to the right of it (pet HP can still be shown as a little green bar under the HP bar)
Group member 5 name
Invite/Follow button
Disband/Decline button

----------------

All bars/gauges work like the XP bar - in other words, there is a little line drawn at the bottom of the bar that represents the progress within a single "bubble" (like the blue line for XP).

http://www.eqguild.net/guilds/skykn...indow%20Mod.zip

Magelo
Guild Website

Last edited by xlorepdarkhelm : 08-08-2002 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:28 PM   #2
Treelandv2.1
A Treant

Og, I can't ever get your bear background to work bro... can you please upload it or e-mail it to me: [email protected]
Old 07-30-2002, 11:32 PM   #3
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Send a message via AIM to xlorepdarkhelm Send a message via Yahoo to xlorepdarkhelm
Default Bear background

That is part of my ogre beastlord skin, it isn't a part of this mod. the ogre beastlord skin is on eqinterface.com, they didn't include the background for some odd reason when they posted it, so I requested for them to fix that. I can't post the skin on this site, because the graphics won't compress much, and the file is too big. just watch for the skin on eqinterface, it will eventually be fixed to include the correct backgrounds.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:37 PM   #4
Treelandv2.1
A Treant

I downloaded that skin, I have multiple times and no go.

If you have the file, please e-mail it to me :P hehe, I really want it
Old 07-30-2002, 11:59 PM   #5
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Unfortunately, the e-mail system I am using won't let me send attatchments right now. so I gotta be patient (sent too much e-mail in one go I think). But yes, I do have the corrected file. umm.... hmm.... I know, I'll try posting the 2 missing files here.
Old 07-31-2002, 12:08 AM   #6
Treelandv2.1
A Treant

Thanks. I'll pick them up when I'm on my main computer (EQ Computer).
Old 07-31-2002, 04:21 PM   #7
Kudane
Co-Founder

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

When I posted your file Og, I did not remove ANY of the componentes. I can resend you the ZIP file you sent me if you would like to verify..

As I stated in my email reply to your request to "put it back" I NEVER recieved those images..

The only thing I do when i get the files is take the TXT file and any Screenshots and put them in different locations.. I dont EDIT/REMOVE/or CHANGE anything about your files unless you send me and update (as with Quartz, but it is noted as updated)

If you want to send me the images that are missing i would be more than happy to put into the zip file that is linked on the EQinterface.com

also you may want to go over the submission guidelines to assure you are sending what we need *how* we need it.. you sent me links to the screenshots last time and i went ahead and downloaded them because it was such a nice mod.. normally it would not have gotten posted..

Kudane Cheetahfeet
EQInterface.com Admin/Web Master
Old 07-31-2002, 04:23 PM   #8
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Aye, I resent the file. I read the guidelines, and I know I provided links, and later mods I didn't provide links, I had the screenshots directly in them.

It was no attack against you personally, I know I've made mistakes in the past, just wanted the file corrected, so I can get a reduction in the number of e-mails complaining about the missing graphics reduced. and with the new patch not even loading in all the graphics now, it's infuriating to me, because while I've checked and rechecked my mod, I've tried applying the mod from scratch, and I've tried applying the mod one file at a time, and ended up with the same problems, where many of the graohics widgets and the lighter backgrounds just won't load from anything other than the default graohics files. oh well.
Old 08-01-2002, 04:36 AM   #9
Sylviania
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Rallos Zek
Send a message via AIM to Sylviania Send a message via Yahoo to Sylviania

wow , you really did a great job here . Congrats. If you could do the same player windows , once without bear background( non shm pet users ) and once without pet gauge, i think bunch of people would use it ... at least i would.
Rallos Zek Server
Old 08-01-2002, 04:57 AM   #10
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

The bear background doesn't come with the mod. that's my Ogre Beastlord skin, which is available at eqinterface.com.

And to turn off the pet bar in the player window, just right click and choose pet health off. the other pet health & name is the pet info window, alt--F1 will remove that from your screen as well.

I just have the one screenshot shown, because well, it kept the size of the zip I sent to eqinterface.com low.
Old 08-01-2002, 01:13 PM   #11
Nizien
A Ghoul

I like the 5 window mod, but I am having problems downloading the zip file. it wants to save it as a document. Any suggestions on an alternate DL site?

Nizien
Old 08-01-2002, 01:45 PM   #12
xguix
A Snow Griffin

Default wow

Great work! I absolutely love the streamlined Inventory window and your Player window puts others to shame

P.S. I wonder why everyone overlooks the Inspect window. I have yet to see a skin that changes it to the old-style layout.

P.P.S. You know you play way too much EQ when you start right-clicking on screenshots to see the stats on the items
Old 08-01-2002, 02:08 PM   #13
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

To download the above link, just delete the .php extension from the filename. I fixed the link, it should work now.

Last edited by xlorepdarkhelm : 08-08-2002 at 07:20 PM.