Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Caster
User Name
Password

Old 06-27-2004, 07:06 AM   #1
Toket
A Fire Beetle

Default Caster Ui

Ok im not asking for anyone to go out and make this soon as they read it, just asking people if they know an ui im lookin for off the top of their head to reply please.

-I have a 61 mage and am looking for a new ui, id like something kinda themed to go along with EQ...more midevil style.

-Also id like to see hp,mana,xp,aaxp all without having to check the invetory. It doesnt have to have many places to switch gear in and out...seeing as how im a caster, my only clickies are mod rods and fjboots.

-And a timer...i saw on a clerics ui that there spells had a timer...well id love a timer for kei and my DS and ect. Think that would be pretty cool.

-Just kinda something useful without everything stuck into 1window or 80% of the screen taken up by windows and bars.

If anyone knows a ui like this could you please respond with the name? Thanks
Toket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 02:15 PM   #2
Qinadwen
An Executioner

Server: Venril Sathir
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Well, I know that the timers can be gotten from this site - http://www.timermod.com/

As to the rest of the UI - try mixing and matching or try the UI located here : Forry 3.3

Baron Qinadwen Loreseeker, Koada'Dal Conjurer of the 56th plane.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Qinadwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 10:23 AM   #3
Toket
A Fire Beetle

Default RE

ok cool thanks =) once i reinstall windows (sigh) will try that new ui. As for the timers id like something that as soon as i cast a spell a timer for the spells starts...is that possible with the timers from the site you gave? couldnt find it when i looked. thanks
Toket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 12:29 PM   #4
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Tarew Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm glad my UI got recommended to you, but to answer your question about the timers starting when you cast the spell....the answer is no. You can't make the time start when you cast a spell. The timer will always be running. There is a lot of information at the Timermod webpage.

forry is offline   Reply With Quote