Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 08-23-2007, 10:32 PM   #61
jacknut
A Hill Giant

Server: prexus

the most depressing thing about this latest round of 'fixes' that sony used totally smoked my favorite spell icons i have been using for almost 7 years. this is the first time they have not worked at all, i took them out of my lodi ui folder to try and use them in a copy of default folder and nothing. quite depressing as i can not find anything similar to use.

so depressing, just don't understand what happened in the change that will not allow them to work.wish i could figure out how to make them work.
jacknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 03:59 PM   #62
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighid741
The default will crash too, it's not a custom UI issue. Ever since they put the petition window into an in game browser it has bombed EQ for some and not others.

So far, after a lot of people complaining about it on the SOE boards, it *looks* like it may be related to popup blockers running on your browser(s).

So if you've had a petition crash, and deleting the info from the .ini file allows you to get back in, try removing any popup blockers you have installed (including those that come with yahoo and google toolbars) and see if it still crashes you.

This is going to be a much bigger problem when people start playing the LoN cardgame as that opens in an ingame browser as well.

Update on the in game browser crashing people when they petition. It looks like it may be due to color settings on your desktop. If you've had this problem check your desktop settings and change your color setting to 32bit and see if it still crashes.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/p...topic_id=117048

Brighid741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:58 AM   #63
SmileyFAAce_

Default Lainiea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainiea
So If I change my UI to include these files it will let me use my custom UI?

Check your Messages :^).

SmileyFAAce_
Old 09-02-2007, 03:02 PM   #64
Adeptzed
A Fire Beetle

Default Ui isses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeed
It appears to me that the change messing with the UI is in EQUI_Animations.xml. I deleted this file from my custom UI and it let me load it. Now I'm just waiting for the file change comparison to be able to update my Animations window accordingly. Hope it gets posted soon.

After trying Wymp's suggestion, I replaced my custom UI's EQUI_Animations.xml with the default and it loaded fine. I use a mix of Drak and Aya's UI's.

Thank you for the suggestion. I dread the 'updates' every time they come like the rest of us.

- Ad
Adeptzed is offline   Reply With Quote