Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Site news/help Forums > Eqinterface/Eqgui News
User Name
Password

Old 02-13-2009, 03:33 AM   #1
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan
Default Game Update Feb 11th 2009

A game update was released for EverQuest bringing new features to the game and changes to the default interface. I have posted a compare of the changes to the default interface for your mod fixing pleasure. I apologize for not posting these changes sooner as the news of the update slipped past my colleagues and I.

Game Update Highlights
  • Buffs that have a levitation effect are no longer stripped when you enter zones marked as no-levitate. When you enter a no-levitate zone, you will receive a message that the levitation effect has been disabled. Additional effects provided by the buffs (if any) will remain enabled. This means that levitation buffs that have other effects connected to them (i.e. Spirit of the Eagle's speed boost effect) can now be used in a no-levitate zone.
  • The armor sets for Seeds of Destruction have been modified to improve the balance of stats for the individual pieces while adding more consistency within the sets. Some of the changes include an improved consistency between chaos" and "order" sets, the addition of Focus Effects to Tier 3 Raid breastplates, the addition of Slot 15 to Tier 3 and 4 for group and raid armor, and the improvement of the Heroic stats.
  • Tradeskilled Pure Powersources can now be unlocked with many of the flagging SoF and SoD raids. Past kills will work to unlock these items.

Patch notes
Interface changes
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote