Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 10-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
Kalthanan
A Hill Giant

Server: Cazic Thule
Question Looking for custom graphics w/o custom Animations and Templates files?

I'm looking to get my personal UI a little more polished, and I'm looking for more window_pieces files, specifically the window borders and also the widgets, like buttons and sliders that can be used as-is without requiring custom EQUI_Animations.xml or EQUI_Templates files.

Most of the UIs I've been finding have required custom Animations and Templates files, which, as we all know, makes it much harder to maintain these UIs since these files will change as SOE adds new interfaces, buttons, etc. Devs have already stated they plan to add more new buttons to the Real Estate windows, for example.

So if you know of any UI graphics that don't require XML changes, even old UIs, I'd appreciate you posting a response!

Thanks!
Kalthanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
Tegweyen
A Hill Giant

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Custom UI's

Hey there, it takes alot of work to get what you're asking for.. i have found a few over the years that i've grabbed to use for myself... i also modified a few to my liking also. But since about 8 months ago ive broke down and combined them all and redid them, to make what i have now. Ive come along way from when i started . But its worth it in the end to see the finished product!!!!!

Take a Look at this. This is the one i made and keep up to date. I think you might find what you're looking for....... Teg's Custom UI
Tegweyen is offline   Reply With Quote