Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2004, 11:35 PM   #1
Wolvig
A Shissar Disciple

Lightbulb Why can't we have more Art?

Hi guys. i was looking at the Nightelf for 2004 and was wondering why we don't see more like this. Especially the leaves changing con colors. Drakah does some amazing stuff,but you guys are great dont misunderstand. But It would be nice to see more themed related stuff. Something more in line with the characters and the FEEL of the game. Something that helps you lose the mechanics and appreciate the material. I can't do anything you guys do. I wish icould.I usually mix and match your works to suit my characters and thier classes. I ma truely in awe of what you do and how you do it.

Example:
My wife runs a Shaman.
Shman epic cursor.
Bear target(Its actually a giant bear)
Wolf spell casting window.
Pet is a dreamcatcher with a wolf picture.
Spellbook is a Skin. Literally. Looks like a dried bear hide with wolves eagles and bears carved in it.
Her spellbar is the tKing bar made for the Beastmaster but it looks good for a shaman.
And the backgrouds are....<dramatic pause> wolf heads.

This gives alook and feel that allows you to better emerse yourself in your charater, go beyond simple mechanics.

Between me and my wife we have 6 accounts more characters then i wanna think about, but none have the same gui.

Sorry this ran long and im not complaining about what you guys do this stuff is incredible. Just want to see more art.

I use Soes Diablo2 for my wizard, and Cairenns UI for my cleric.These are examples of what im talking about.
Nightelf for my woodelf druid and ACUI 1 for my Warrior(Tank No need Numbers just attack).
Ok enough i could go on and on Just would like to see more art.Some of you guys are incredibley talented and Im incredibly selfish would like to see more art.

I'm gonna get hit for this aint I?
Wolvig is offline   Reply With Quote