Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default EQInterface Arcitect (EQIA) - EQUI Designer/Editor in the works

EQInterface Architect is the name of the editor I have in the works (The name is not final yet, but sounds good to me). I am taking a different approach to this than others have. The parts of the program that load the interface into a programmable object will be contain inside a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) for portability into other editors.

If any C# developers are interested in helping with this project. Grab a copy of the source code and send me a message indicating what part of the project you'd be interested in developing. I could use all the help I can get on this project.

I'm not making any promises because that's bad luck around here. But I want to at least finish the DLL, but really want to have a full featured editor. If you have any suggestion of features to include, describe them the best you can and post them here in this thread (or PM them to me).

Please don't turn this thread into a .Net is to slow argument, all I will say on that matter is, like every other programming library, .Net is fast as long as the developer knows how to use it properly.

Link to the site where the file is hosted and terms of download are stated: EQIA Website

Last edited by shillingworth : 01-27-2007 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Reformatting the thread, Inclusion of link to my site
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote