User Name
Password

Old 12-10-2003, 09:32 PM   #1
EricLongsten
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default El Kiss

EL_KISS1.0A
I put my first "public" skin up yesterday and some of you have already found it. As the name implies there is nothing fancy about it. I redid the group, inventory, hotkeys, buffs, and container windows to make them more useful to my play style. Some cosmetic changes to several other windows to make them fit in better with the new ones and a custom spell bar as well. The A version was designed for a caster but I put in a few extra tweeks to keep it viable for a melee. If there is any demand for it I can finish up the B mod for the pure melees. All of my windows that do not use custom graphics are fully compatible with the "default" standards and can be freely mixed with other mods. Feel free to commence with the praise, criticism, bug reports and other comments.

I also posted 2 versions of my bags independently for anyone who wants just them. I shrank them down just about as far as is possible without overlapping or changing the size on the slots. I also made them "sticky" so it is nearly impossible to move them by accident.
EL
Old 12-18-2003, 07:14 PM   #2
EricLongsten
A Treant

Default Bugs

I recieved a bug report on my skin within a day or two of posting it, I asked the sender to give me a few more details but it has been a week now and they have not responded.

Quote:
<snip>
noticed one issue with group window...
it truncates the last digit on the player hp's and mana only shows the first 2 digits hehe
know if there is a fix to this ?

Quote:
hmm, it was showing all three when I tested it....
Is it just happening on your entry or is it doing it to other people in your group as well? also what resolution are you running at? Will take a look at it and see if I can figgure out why it is giving you trouble...
EL

Is anyone else having this problem? Hoping that someone else in the 80 plus people that have downloaded it so far can give me some info. I have not been able to duplicate the problem myself, however I would like to know what is happening and see if I can resolve it.
EL
EricLongsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:25 AM   #3
Tobin Itharel
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Saryrn

with the changes to the containers file done by SoE on 7/14/04 will the StayPut bag be updated soon. I cant live without it.
Tobin Itharel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 12:15 PM   #4
Sylphan
A Predatory Creeper

Keep in mind that some people have HP, and maybe even mana, up to five digits. If some people have trouble with missing digits and others don't, it's probably because they're using a different font.

As for stayput bags: the original stayput containers are already updated -- see the container section.

Last edited by Sylphan : 07-14-2004 at 06:24 PM.
Sylphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 11:43 AM   #5
marcin
A Snow Griffin

Server: Bertoxxulous

The EL container mod still has not been updated. No offense to your stayput bags as they are nice, but there are some features about the EL version that are more pleasing for some. Seeing as this is two months old, I will work on this update.
Old 09-12-2004, 01:08 PM   #6
marcin
A Snow Griffin

Server: Bertoxxulous

I got it working and have submitted it for approval. Once approved the link should be http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=3671

If there are any problems let me know, I tested the functionality of deleting an aug, and removing an aug / re-adding without any issues.
marcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 03:03 PM   #7
EricLongsten
A Treant

Thanks to Marcin for putting a bag fix out while I was away. I am back to working on this again after a long time of ignoring it, should have version 2.0 out sometime in the next week or so...
Old 01-28-2005, 01:25 AM   #8
EricLongsten
A Treant

Default Retired

Wish to appologize to any who may have been waiting around for my updates, I quit EQ not long after making the previous post and forgot to post the updates I had finished until someone emailed me directly asking about it. My weapon bag v2 has been uploaded to the site and should be available for people to grab shortly. If anyone wants to pick up and carry on with this mod please feel free. The odds of my ever returning to EQ are extremely low. Hope those of you that remain are having fun.

EL