Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes > Patch fix archive
User Name
Password

Old 04-20-2005, 07:06 AM   #1
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Default Vert - Minor patch fix

The files included here are:

EQUI_Container.xml
- I added the new augmentation window so that you can add/remove augs with this UI

EQUI_Inventory.xml
- I shrunk the items in the left side of the inventory window to make room for the new crystals. The auto-inv box is 25 pixels smaller for a height of 50 pixels, and each of the money slots are smaller by 5 pixels for a 15 pixel height each. The reclaim button and both crystal slots are 15 pixels high for a total height exactly the same as before.

EQUI_Animations.xml
- I added the new dragitem files to the list here so things no longer appear as pearl necklaces.

As time permits I will be adding some of the other missing items to the Vert UI. Dont expect anything that takes much graphical prowess but I'll do what I can. I'm working on adding the new buff slots to my copy of the UI and if all goes we'll I'll release those as well. I understand there are 25 normal buff slots and 12 shortbuff slots now...someone stop me if I'm off there. I'll try to figure out why EQ is complaining about the UI and update whatever it is that's making it complain but dont hold your breath.

I am of course doing this for purly selfish reasons as I dont plan on giving up my Vert UI if I dont have to.

All of this is based on the Vert 2.7 interface with the OOW Patch installed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Inventory.jpg (47.7 KB, 122 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vert_Patch05-20-05.zip (12.7 KB, 205 views)

Last edited by Kinada : 04-22-2005 at 08:27 PM.