Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2002, 08:06 AM   #1
Allissiya
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Default Animation UI problem

Ok I fixed what verant screwed up in the Animations inside your inventory . The enchanter one is the easiest to regognize < out of sequence < all of them was > . So you got this flippy floppy style cycle of the photo. Just grab that file and do what it says to do and you will fix your files within your own UI so that the photo appears properly.

EDIT >.....................This is my UI I use.

It has fix for the class specific photos you see in your inventory. They use the files inside default folder to cycle and make picture what it is SUPPOSE to be . Not the out of sequence stuff verant has in it's default. Not to mention the xtra garbage they have in there < as in there are 14 tries in default for the wizard alone....and everyting before <!...14...> Ya dont even use . Trash basically >. And some sections the place it says to go to for the photo is wrong. Had to redo < as in Warrior03 was set to use that file at <x>128<x> <y>192<y> and that setting gave you the bottom half of the phiot on top and the top half on the bottom. I went thro and fixed all these . And that special glowing style photo we are supppose to be getting as a overlay to the photo doesnt work < they havent fixed it yet hense the 14 entries in the wizzy alone > So I went in and added a frame to the beginning of the cycle to use the special pic. So you get it at the beginning of your progressive cycle. I also noticed I dont get those pauses now when I open my inventory < wizzy character > . So I am going to only zip that file and attach it . And yes I did all the classes not just the wizzy one lol. So once verant fixes it and makes the glowing file the overlay to the cycle these should be in perfect working order for that day .

ONLY use the sections that deal with the classanimations. Select them using whatever it is you use < I use the xmlwriter program> and then copy them ....go to your animations UI file and select these SAME files <all of them there are more in the default files than mine> and then right click and tell it to paste and you are done.

Reedit...... Made chanter eye close again as well .

Last edited by Allissiya : 09-21-2002 at 11:06 PM.
Allissiya is offline   Reply With Quote