User Name
Password

Old 02-05-2004, 05:57 PM   #1
kawasukie
A Bat

Server: Xev
Question Looking For Gui

Hi, im kawasukie, 62 shaman,
Im currently looking for a gui to replace the standard eq gui.

viewing area is the most important thing to me, i dont like lots of windows taking up view space.

Next would be textures and astecticness, I have been looking at some of the gui's and i do like things more tword TK style or Warcraft. However these gui's take up too much room on the screen.

Ideally, like with the old school gui i saw, the view screen would be smaller but show the entire area that is viewable and all other windows would be below the main view, however i would like a gui that posted all the windows below the main view and not on the sides like the old school dose. If things had to be posted on the sides i would prefer that the windows be transparent and only for information purpouses and not for hotbuttons or invintory.

I have seen things i like but i have not seen one that embodys everything im looking for.

A specal note, updates to refelct the current patches a must, i plan on getting GoD as soon as it gose live.

I would apreshate any suggestions on Gui's that i could check out the screenshot, and or work with some one that likes builing gui's for eq.

Kawasukie Grissleywolf - Xev
kawasukie is offline   Reply With Quote