Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 12-14-2004, 09:40 AM   #1
Horaxe
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Sullon Zek
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Horaxe Send a message via AIM to Horaxe Send a message via Yahoo to Horaxe
Default Annorexic Inventory

This is the first mod I made to the interface, using Drakah's general design for the rest of the interface, I decided I needed to trim the fat on my Inventory window. Since it's creation, a year ago or more, there have been several updates to Everquest, so this version includes several new features over the previous version(s). First, the charm slot has been added, as well as adding a button for the Dye window. Weight is displayed at the bottom of the window itself. I found to my surprise that someone else had already added the Charm slot while I was away from the game. So, thank you Mudtoe for your work in keeping my original design alive in my absence. If you've been using Mudtoe's Annorexic Inventory window, you may notice red spam when zoning. This has been cleaned up in this version as well as adding the newer features (though his also has the charm slot present) Any comments or suggestions are appreciated, I'm working on a full interface design similar to this one. Like Drakah's, but more function over form. Minimal graphics.

Screenshot: click
Files: click

"A halo's only a few inches from becoming a noose."
Horaxe is offline   Reply With Quote