Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 11-07-2003, 02:06 PM   #46
Mutley
An Icepaw Kobold

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Here's a very interesting post from the Sony thread that could explain why many cannot see the target ring:

Quote:
I noticed something that may shed some light on this.

I have an ATI 9600. I'm also not able to see the 3d Target Circle. However, while doing a Saryrn raid I found that the circle was indeed working... it was just BEHIND the world...

I found this out because on top of the tower you can look out the windows and you have no sky or any object abstructing your view. The circle looked verticle instead of horizontal, and wasn't place under the targetted MOB, but instead it followed the center of my screen like some sort of reticle from any 1st person shooter.

It changed color depending on target con, so yes I'm sure it was the 3D Target Circle.
Mutley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 02:32 PM   #47
kabbus
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally posted by Mutley
Here's a very interesting post from the Sony thread that could explain why many cannot see the target ring:

Are they blaming ATI for this? I have an ATI 9700 video card and never had the missing circle problem. I also have an AMD cpu on an nforce2 motherboard using WindowsXP.
kabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 09:49 PM   #48
Qinadwen
An Executioner

Server: Venril Sathir
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Solution?

Well ... it appears that the SOE-staff finally found the error (check this thread, first post).

I personally have a TNT2 card and so does girlfriend and we still cant see the indicator, but now SOE seems very aware of the problem and on their way to find a fix for it.

Baron Qinadwen Loreseeker, Koada'Dal Conjurer of the 56th plane.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Qinadwen is offline   Reply With Quote