Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 12-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Server: Bristlebane
Default Assistance With Target Window

Hello everybody!

I have been trying to update the Emil UI for use with Underfoot. Thus far, I've gotten every window updated, which isn't bad for my first attempt at making a full UI.

First things first:

This is the target (and group) window as they appeared at the time of Emil's last update. As you can see, the defining feature of the Target window is the oversized gauges. Also, when you cast a spell, it puts a little grey gauge and the spell name on there. The blue dot seen in the picture is the dot (of varying colors) the UI uses for OOC, in combat, etc.

I tried for two hours but I cannot for the life of me make the target's buffs appear in the target window. I would like the window to be resizeable so you can see as many of the target's buffs as you'd like, and for the buff icons to be quite small in keeping with the minimalist feel of the UI.

Can anyone help? I am not at home but I will be happy to post my UIErrors.txt file when I get home (which will be shortly) if it's needed.

The other window I haven't yet updated is the Group window (which includes HoTT at the bottom), but I want to give that a go on my own before I post for help.

Thank you,
Tordail
Tordail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Holy freakin' cow, I got it to show a buff. But it cuts off the end of the HP/Mana/End gauges and the percentage of the Target's health and the percentages of the player's H/M/E. So, tinkering with that! OMG, I can't believe I got it to show a buff.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
Tordail
A Snow Cougar

Ok yay! I even got it to be stretchable and stuff!!!!!!