Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
Velocity_Xegony
A Ghoul

Default equi_castspellwnd -- From VERT ui, need some mods..

ok -- Well I jumped into the code just to have it work for my own purposes. I have never even looked at UI code before, but this is a Jerry-rig.

I just moved the X-coordinate location for the 'SpellBook' button (and took out the display of the names) *although that wasn't necessary* -- And I shrunk the button size with size coordinate settings.

So basically The gems are to the right, with old icons -- The box itself is about twice the size needed. So to the left is just grey now (the Vert mod theme color). So I just scooted the spell box a little off screen, to cover the 'empty' space.. and it looks like it should.

I do like having the names though, so I miss those -- but you had to click the gem itself, and that made for problems.

If anyone could remod this file to make it just the spell gems and spell book icon with no extra space, that would be nice to add.

Further, if you could modify the file to show the spell names to the 'right' of the gems instead of left it would be nice.

And, if you could ultimately modify this file to actually show names, gems, AND have the names and gems clickable (the whole box area) that would be it as intended.

Here is the file.. if you need anything further just ask.. and you can just look at the Vert mod for any file associations.

Appreciated

You can download the file here: (or simply view it in txt format)

http://webpages.charter.net/jaredgu...nd_modified.txt

I also have included a screenshot of what it looks like now, after the mods. I'm sure it is easy to do what I've mentioned would be 'better'. Probably in but a few minutes.

http://webpages.charter.net/jaredgu...astspellwnd.jpg

Thanks
Velocity_Xegony is offline   Reply With Quote