Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 04-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
Chakarum
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Mercenary Suspend Button

Not sure if this has come up or not... I am working on a Mercenary Management window mod that will replace the buttons with images, customizing the button draw template for the window. I have all of the buttons working however the Suspend/Unsuspend button always displays its text, even tho I took out all of the font information and have <Text />. It appears this is hardcoded to use the Suspend, Unsuspend or suspend timer values. Is there any way to force this to button to behave?

I'm tempted to just set the font and manually place the text so it is not visible against the image backdrop, and leave the "Disabled" version of the button blank so it can use the proper text, although this will look pretty glaringly different than my other buttons.
Chakarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
Chakarum
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Same thing seems to happen with the buttons on the new Pet window, since they are customizable. Really a PITA. I wouldn't have a problem creating separate draw templates for each button, but this hardcoding crap makes creating a custom window a chore.
Chakarum is offline   Reply With Quote