Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Pre-Beta
User Name
Password

Old 12-01-2003, 08:03 AM   #31
storroll
A Gray Wolf

Drakah, Awesome UI. I did have a problem the other day with My Warrior and the Loot Window. I followed the directions in the Readme, and the window is now big enough. I managed to fix the XML file for the Loot Window, it appears that the LW_LootSlot29 and LW_LootSlot30 have their locations reversed? LW_LootSlot30 X Coordinates were 210 and LW_LootSlot29 X Coordinates was 252. I switched the values and I now see all of my Items on the corpse that I can loot.

So in the modified XML the X Coordinate for LW_LootSlot29 is 210, and the X Coordinate for LW_LootSlot30 is 252. I don't think there is a #31 Box on the graphic. Do they use the 30/31st Box?
storroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 02:54 AM   #32
dstalon
A Gray Wolf

Server: Vazalle
Default 1st problem gone, but found another

Thanks for the tips on the loot window. I finally got it looking properly. However, I found another bug (or at least I think it is). On the group window, whenever someone is in a different zone than the one you are in, thier character name does NOT show up.
This also happens when someone dies and goes back to thier bind point. Not sure if this is supposed to be like that or if it's a bug. Just wanted to let ya know in case you weren't aware of it.

dstalon

PS thanks again for another great UI
dstalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #33
Keilia
A Hill Giant

Server: Tunare

Quote:
On the group window, whenever someone is in a different zone than the one you are in, thier character name does NOT show up.

I thought this too. Then I looked really close, and the name is in TINY black print it looks like to me.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:17 PM   #34
Qinadwen
An Executioner

Server: Venril Sathir
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: L.O.E. Integrated Version ~ Pre-Beta

Quote:
Originally posted by Drakah
Here is what the Character Select Screen looks like currently amongst other things.

I would say this UI should be out this month.

Hey Drakah.

What do I need to do to implement only this into my current UI?

and if it is not possible with the current package, will you make a standalone of it?

Regards
Qinadwen

Baron Qinadwen Loreseeker, Koada'Dal Conjurer of the 56th plane.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Qinadwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 11:07 AM   #35
aornie
A Gray Wolf

Server: Morden Rasp
Send a message via Yahoo to aornie
Default newp

Totally can't get the loot screen to work. I've deleted it at this point and am anxiously awaiting a rebuild or a patch of some kind.
aornie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2003, 01:18 PM   #36
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

There is no patch, but I will let you know that the next version it will not have it in at all, mainly because in the back of my mind I knew that this may pose a problem for some people.

If you want to use the Loot Window that IS customized, you MUST use the included INI file. Black and White.

If you do NOT want to use the customized Loot Window, delete the LootWnd.XML file and do NOT use the INI file included.

As far as any concerns otherwise, a while back ago I opened a homepage for discussions about the work im doing since it is easier for me to keep logs of what bugs were found by people, ideas, etc. I do continue to post here of course and upload the new files but if you want to make sure your messages get to me I would recommend posting at www.shakahr.com.

Thanks

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME

Last edited by Drakah : 12-06-2003 at 01:24 PM.
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote