Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > hybrids
User Name
Password

Old 03-26-2003, 07:57 PM   #31
Victorcroc
A Gray Wolf

Someone has to have a UI that has it set up for fast intrument switch and maybe some song twisting thing.
Victorcroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 08:14 PM   #32
ceranade
A Bat

Default bags with melee slots

go get bags with melee slots in the container section
ceranade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 08:15 PM   #33
Victorcroc
A Gray Wolf

Where are those at?
Victorcroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 10:51 AM   #34
Fallanthas
A Gray Wolf

Have my UI set up and clean for a bard......

On my machine at home.

Will post it tonight.

Screenshot

http://www.ourvworld.com/koepics/Falastuff/UI.jpg

Download

Bard UI

Everything is clean and stashed along the bottom of the screen to give max viewing room. The bag you have to open after each zone. Trust me, that's the one thing you don't want to live without as a bard.

I want to eliminate the inventory slots on the hotkey bar, as I never use them over my swap bag. Haven't figured out enough code to do it without destroying the UI yet, however.

BTW, someone point me in the direction of instructions on how to upload UI files to this site??

Last edited by Fallanthas : 04-09-2003 at 10:11 AM.
Fallanthas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 07:32 PM   #35
Exploited
A Fire Beetle

Server: Sullon Zek
Send a message via AIM to Exploited

The best UI for a bard i have seen was made by a cleric lol find slayer it is awsome imho i like the dashboard look and all the invis slot + weaps mean easy switch from weaps and such just thought id add m 2 cp peace
Old 10-27-2003, 03:02 PM   #36
Grinin_Rarin
A Fire Beetle

Default Re: bard UI

Quote:
Originally posted by shaliess
hi all

i want to know if theres someone here enough knowledgeable in bard playing and xml file to do a cool and useful bard UI

I downloaded Celtic's 1.1 UI from this website, sorry not a URL jock but it's great for a bard.

the bard song window is small as the spell icons window. set them side by side and you'll be able to pretty much keep track of what up and down and know what song to hit. Heh if your paying attention. your primary usage slots bags and such can be set up so targeting, instrament switching song twisting etc is easily done with minimum of mouse movement.

The extended time buff's icons are greatly reduced in size and fit out of the way on the left or right side of your screen, all 15 slots. move your text box to one side or the other. personnally I changed my entire game set up from all spells etc being set on the left side to the right side because it allowed me to put song effects beside the spells and line them up.

Compass is a VAST improvement over the EQ default. directions are much more readable when bleary eyed LOL.

Over all because of the greatly reduced size of buff's icon and spell bar and most other boxes you'll free up probably 1/4th to 1/3rd of your screen for much much easier targeting when pulling and still have all those windown open.

I actually set the buttons, bags window which cleaverly has all item slots shown on the right up over the stats, combat button, skills window (the one with sit and camp on it) so that if I need one of those things I can tough the tab, just above my primary items and hot key junk, do the skill etc and touch bags hot key window to put it on top. Further free's up image area for less stuff in the way of what you wanna see. This is also part of why I changed sides for spells bar etc. I don't normally need to see or get at all inventory junk so when I open my bag of bardy goodies for instraments weapons etc it pops up over those much less used item slots but leaves my hot key slots uncovered on the hot key side of the window.

Great UI.

Grinin
65th bard

Last edited by Grinin_Rarin : 10-27-2003 at 03:11 PM.
Grinin_Rarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 02:06 PM   #37
Azalon the bard
A Bat

Started using it today. Loving it so far!

65 bard
[link=www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=461725 newwindow]Elder Nuthut[/link]

65 druid
Azalon the bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 03:08 AM   #38
Waverunner
A Fire Beetle

Server: Karana
Unhappy Flute's Ui

I really loved the look of your UI, but when I went to download the zipped files...they arent there! Have you removed them permenantly or am I just having fits of computer cramps?
Waverunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 03:16 PM   #39
Exorcis
A Bat

Default Ack, all the links gone

Flute I lub your ui, and can view the SS of it, but the download seems gone.

Anyway to post it somewhere whereby this bard my access your clever works?
Exorcis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 01:12 PM   #40
BrotherManfredy
A Gray Wolf

I absolutely love how every single link in this entire thread is broken. Marvelous.
BrotherManfredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 07:39 AM   #41
Toneless
A Bat

Server: Rodcet Nife
Default broken links

Im with the last guy, whats with all the broken links can't get any of them to work.........anyways i'm looking for a nice bard ui.

Toneless Vibes
Bard of the 55th season
Rodcet Nife
Toneless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 11:21 AM   #42
Blackwolf
A Ghoul

Server: Rodcetnife
Send a message via ICQ to Blackwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Blackwolf

Considering this thread is 2 years old it's no supprise that the links don't work.
Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote