Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 02-17-2005, 12:27 PM   #91
sasarle
A Fire Beetle

this is my first post here and i just wanted to say that i love this UI. i downloaded the latest patch and i wanted to thank you for the update. i am still getting one error that is causing the usual "your files are not compatable" message they are the following:

Quote:
[Thu Feb 17 12:31:13 2005] Error: Could not find child Buff6 in window ShortDurationBuffWindow

[Thu Feb 17 12:31:13 2005] Error: Could not find child Buff7 in window ShortDurationBuffWindow

[Thu Feb 17 12:31:13 2005] Error: Could not find child Buff8 in window ShortDurationBuffWindow

[Thu Feb 17 12:31:13 2005] Error: Could not find child Buff9 in window ShortDurationBuffWindow

[Thu Feb 17 12:31:13 2005] Error: Could not find child Buff10 in window ShortDurationBuffWindow

[Thu Feb 17 12:31:13 2005] Error: Could not find child Buff11 in window ShortDurationBuffWindow

i am not sure where this message is comming from but i thought i would mention it incase anyone can tell me how to fix it. any help is appreciated and welcome. thanks to neonrain for keeping this UI alive and running, cause its the only one that i have found that has everything that i need. my hats off to you sir.
sasarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 04:47 AM   #92
LlMEY
A Ghoul

Default Neonrain You are the BEST!

Neonrain you are THE best mate - thank you for updating even though you aren't playing anymore. I would be really lost without this I terface - use it on all my charachters Mele/Hybrid/Caster nothing else comes close.

If you ever return come to SolRo and I will do whatever I can for you mate.

Going to download your patch right now.

Regards Limey
LlMEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 07:31 AM   #93
neonrain
A Treant

Server: Maelin Starpyre
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasarle
this is my first post here and i just wanted to say that i love this UI. i downloaded the latest patch and i wanted to thank you for the update. i am still getting one error that is causing the usual "your files are not compatable" message they are the following:

i am not sure where this message is comming from but i thought i would mention it incase anyone can tell me how to fix it. any help is appreciated and welcome. thanks to neonrain for keeping this UI alive and running, cause its the only one that i have found that has everything that i need. my hats off to you sir.

ah. i forgot bard song. download patch file again.
but there are no label for 7~12 buff slot. cuz i couldn't find EQtype about these.
anyway, patch will work correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlMEY
Neonrain you are THE best mate - thank you for updating even though you aren't playing anymore. I would be really lost without this I terface - use it on all my charachters Mele/Hybrid/Caster nothing else comes close.

If you ever return come to SolRo and I will do whatever I can for you mate.

Going to download your patch right now.

Regards Limey

np.

Thanx.

Retired

Last edited by neonrain : 02-18-2005 at 07:37 AM.
neonrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 02:51 AM   #94
Talmsar
A Ghoul

Server: CT
Default Can't find HoTT Window on Pure Melee UI

I downloaded the most recent version and cannot find the HoTT window. Love this UI!! As a guild Tank, really need the HoTT window.. Is there a command to type to display the HoTT window?.. Just curious..

Thanks in advance and again..This UI Rocks!!

Very nicely done :-)

Last edited by Talmsar : 02-25-2005 at 08:42 AM.
Talmsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:03 PM   #95
Xzolan
A Gray Wolf

In order to use the HoTT window. You need to make a HK for the ability. You can do that by bringing up the leadership window, highlighting HoTT and clicking "Make Hotkey". You need to hit that HK everytime you get in a group with HoTT.
Xzolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 05:50 AM   #96
neonrain
A Treant

Server: Maelin Starpyre
Default Test this patch for 5/12

ok. Test attached file if works correctly or not. plz

Thanx.
Attached Files
File Type: zip patch_0513.zip (8.8 KB, 31 views)
neonrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 05:16 PM   #97
LlMEY
A Ghoul

Hiya....

Used the patch and THE best UI is working again - this is post 12th May 2005 Patch.

Neo thank you

regards Limey
Old 08-02-2005, 04:55 PM   #98
ubam002
A Gray Wolf

Server: Quellious
Send a message via Yahoo to ubam002
Wink Casting Guage offset

I'm not sure if this was a typo or intentional, but the fill in the new casting guage is set down below the background. The related XML from EQUI_CastingWindow.xml is here:
Quote:
- <Gauge item="CW_CastingGauge">
<ScreenID>CW_CastingGauge</ScreenID>
<RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
- <Location>
<X>0</X>
<Y>9</Y> <--(SHOULD BE A ZERO)
</Location>
- <Size>
<CX>250</CX>
<CY>15</CY>
</Size>
<GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY>
<Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent>
- <FillTint>
<R>200</R>
<G>200</G>
<B>0</B>
</FillTint>
- <LinesFillTint>
<R>0</R>
<G>0</G>
<B>0</B>
</LinesFillTint>
<DrawLinesFill>False</DrawLinesFill>
<EQType>7</EQType>
- <GaugeDrawTemplate>
<Fill>Spaghetti_CW_GuageFill</Fill>
</GaugeDrawTemplate>
</Gauge>

Please keep updating this UI, I LOVE IT!!
ubam002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 09:32 AM   #99
LlMEY
A Ghoul

Fingers corssed here that our Guardian Angel Neonrain is still interested enough to fix anything that goes 'poof' on the new expansion... don't know if it's EQ or the UI that's the reason I keep playing
Old 09-13-2005, 10:54 AM   #100
scaevola
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: Veeshan
Send a message via AIM to scaevola

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasarle

so has this error been fixed because otherwise I can tell you simply the problem. They added either 5 or 6 more buff slots to the short duration spell window and the UI doesn't have them declared ..so you would have to double the size of the graphic spell bar and then add them in on the same x/y/size locations that were in the original shortbuttduration file.
scaevola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 05:19 AM   #101
LlMEY
A Ghoul

Yes Scaveola - this was fixed a long time ago.

The new expansion update hasn't affected anything and all looks good EXCEPT I am not seeing the extra hot boixes - there is a 'compare and change' fix on this site but being the dummy I am with this stuff I am reluctant to do it.

I will copy the old file and try and make a new one for with the comparison here and see what happens - if it works will post if it doesn't then I will live with 1 set of hot keys to keep this UI... simply rthe Best