Quantcast
Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Beta
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2020, 01:54 AM   #1
mh272
A Tundra Mammoth
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 60
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Graphite & Sars COV Beta

Here are the COV Beta files for Graphite and Sars.

EDIT: FILES REMOVED. Release in downloads area.

Last edited by mh272 : 12-08-2020 at 08:08 AM.
mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:55 AM   #2
Novaburst
A Treant
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
Here are the COV Beta files for Graphite and Sars.

Copy over your graphite or sars folder from live to beta. Download and unzip appropriate .zip for whatever you are using. Overwrite all files.


Updates:
----------
Graphite - Bank and find updated for dragon's hoard. Will give dragon's hoard the graphite treatment in a future update.

Sars - Bank and find updated for dragon's hoard. Animations updated for COV achievements. (currently none). Inventory updated to fix coin overlapping issue.


Every time I hit the find button the find item window moves a few pixels up and to the right. Is this normal behavior or am I bugged?
Novaburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 12:40 PM   #3
mh272
A Tundra Mammoth
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 60
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
Every time I hit the find button the find item window moves a few pixels up and to the right. Is this normal behavior or am I bugged?


For which UI? I am not home and won't be until sunday to check anything. Doesn't sound normal no matter what ui.
mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 01:42 PM   #4
Novaburst
A Treant
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
For which UI? I am not home and won't be until sunday to check anything. Doesn't sound normal no matter what ui.


The Graphite UI.
Novaburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 02:27 AM   #5
mh272
A Tundra Mammoth
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 60
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default

I looked into this and what you describe is not happening to me or my friend. Maybe something weird on your end?

Just so we are on the same page, you are talking about the find item button in in find item window right?
mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:19 PM   #6
Novaburst
A Treant
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
I looked into this and what you describe is not happening to me or my friend. Maybe something weird on your end?

Just so we are on the same page, you are talking about the find item button in in find item window right?



Yes. Hmm very strange. Guess I will have to do a re install.
Novaburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 12:51 PM   #7
Novaburst
A Treant
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
Yes. Hmm very strange. Guess I will have to do a re install.



I locked the window in place and now have no further issues.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to make the buff and short buff windows stand alone? I use Graphite on my main, but default on my boxes. It would be killer to get the buffs and short duration buffs to work on my alts.
Novaburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:12 AM   #8
mh272
A Tundra Mammoth
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 60
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
I locked the window in place and now have no further issues.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to make the buff and short buff windows stand alone? I use Graphite on my main, but default on my boxes. It would be killer to get the buffs and short duration buffs to work on my alts.


yeah, but it will take me a little time, maybe by sunday. I will attach the files here.
mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:10 PM   #9
mh272
A Tundra Mammoth
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 60
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default

Files in first post updated 12/2/2020.
mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 11:15 AM   #10
Novaburst
A Treant
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
yeah, but it will take me a little time, maybe by sunday. I will attach the files here.



Awesome, Thank you!
Novaburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 12:48 PM   #11
mh272
A Tundra Mammoth
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 60
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
Awesome, Thank you!


Here is the buff window, but no numbers. I don't have a lot of time this time of year and there are other solutions out there. Let me know what you want fine tuned and I will try and get to it when I can.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BuffWindow.xml (57.2 KB, 0 views)
mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.


vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© MMOUI