Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 04-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Color change aggro request

I thought I would be cool to have the aggro gauge change color on my player window. what I was thinking was one color to 70% (Green or White, the color it is now) then another to 99%(Yellow) then 100% (Red). they do not have to be right on 70% and 99% but close to that.

I have tried to figure out how to do the color changing gauges for a while and I just can not get it after reading all i could on how. if someone that knew how to do this could take on this task that would be awesome, thanks for looking.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (55.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Stice : 04-23-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Stice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Or could do one for the hitpoints gauge and I could just switch it over from the <EQType>1 for the health to <EQType>149 for the aggro. and honestly the color does not matter as well I can change that too.
Its just the numbers I get a screwy. I have had ones with white to 70% then yellow to 99% 100% was red all the time, gauge worked but looked silly with the 3 colors up all the time. or one with just yellow in it and when it went to 98% it just went all white. I'm lost.

thanks,
Old 04-23-2013, 11:11 PM   #3
Makavien420
A Tundra Mammoth

It requires offsetting and overlaying the gauges and then setting them all inside a container which I am lost on doing myself or I would also love to make color changing gauges.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:00 AM   #4
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Yeah I know, i tried to follow Color Changing Guide and even downloaded a few peoples UI's with changing color gauges but got VERY lost in how it works.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #5
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar

problem with that guide is it was written before the containers were required..If anyone needs to see how they are done feel free to look at mine and if need explained ill be happy to explain how it works.

Hal
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #6
Stice
A Snow Griffin

I did try to use yours Hal, it still is all messed up.
All I am really trying to do it have the gauge red at full 100% then one hit and goes yellow to 70% then the rest from 69% down white

I am using the health bar to just make it easier to just cano with my shaman to see the gauge as its just the same width and can change the eqtype later to the aggro.

So that being said I tried to make sense of what your gauge's read and came up with this... as you can see i need any help at all you can give.
thanks
Code:
<Gauge item="Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <TextOffsetX>-155</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>44</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </FillTint> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>54</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeBackground_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>146</CX> <CY>15</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_GaugeFill0_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill1_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-9600</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill2_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-13700</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>9600</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-4200</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill1_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge1A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>96</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>142</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>96</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-42</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13700</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-100</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill2_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge2A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>137</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge2A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>137</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>1</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-1</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge5"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>0</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>

Also attaching my player window with this added.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (60.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Stice : 04-25-2013 at 01:01 AM.