Converted the Breathing window to the new UI engine.
Added a confirmation popup when selecting the UI reset checkbox on the Character Select screen.
The Legacy experience tooltip is now visible when not using the new UI engine.
Corrected an issue with the Alternate Advancement window showing an incorrect experience percent split value.
Made the following changes to chat filters:
- Direct Damage and Damage Over Time filters have been split into Yours, Your Critical Hits, You Being Hit, Others, and Other Critical Hits.
- Healing filters have been split into Yours, Your Critical Heals, Heals Received, Others, and Other Critical Heals.
- Added a separate chat filter for others' melee critical hits, Others Hits (Critical).
- Moved auto attack on/off and other attack-related messages to the Melee Warnings chat filter. Also renamed 'Too far away (melee)' to 'Melee Warnings' in Chat options.
- Added new chat filter 'Chat Channel Info' for universal chat messages such as output from commands /list and /autojoin.
- Created new chat filter for Consider Messages generated by right clicking or using /consider on a target.
Updated the Guild, Raid, and Fellowship windows to properly display class changes.
Deleting a character with multiple heroic personas will now refund all heroic features that qualify.
The minimum and maximum required levels for a task are now displayed in the task window.
Fixed item name colors in the Item Display Window when a persona is unable to use an item.
Corrected an issue with the Faction window being blank after swapping personas.
The tooltip for the AA and normal EXP bar should now display correctly in the new UI engine.
The Spell Display window caster field no longer persists from one instance to the next.
Fixed an issue where the new UI engine Casting Window could slowly move out of position.
Fixed the Actions window not updating Abilities and Combat buttons after swapping personas.
Removed display gamma options and replaced them with a rendering effect that enhances brightness in the scene.
Corrected an issue where mercenaries didn't update their displayed level when their owner's level changed.
Corrected an issue where the Target window didn't update its consider color when your target's level changed.
- Changed - Note: 1/17/2024 - The original Daybreak UI change list is incorrect and has been notified. This is a modified listing verified by Drakah. Update: 1/18/2024 - Angeliana has now updated the list, and is verified as follows.