Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 09-24-2002, 11:17 PM   #1
Twylight
A Snow Cougar

Server: Rodcet Nife
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Twylight Send a message via AIM to Twylight Send a message via Yahoo to Twylight
Smile Vert Purple Twylight mix

Due to an increasing number of requests I'm uploading this file for use. Most of this mod is NOT my work other than the cut/paste of a TON of code and a few little touches here and there. I would like to thank and credit the following individuals for the use of their mods/skins:

Compass skin: Lythander
Spell icons, gem icons, spell book graphics, note window graphics, cast bar graphics, casting orb graphics: Made by Tking! This man is AMAZING!

Mods for all of the above mendioned with Tking art and for the animated pointer and the EXCELLENT Readme files which included much of the animations code I used: Remelio

For the note window mod: Siryl

For all the rest of the xml mods: Vertebrae and Sokol

For the BEST Vert skin ever made in my opinion NEXIUM: Kudane

I would also like to thank all the people out there who have shared their creations with the public. You have added much enjoyment to my EQ experience. *HUGS* Twylight

The screen rez I'm using is 1024x768 and I've included my UICharactername_00.ini in the zip.

You can find this file in the Mix n Match section of downloads at the main site.

Screenshots can be found in the original posting on the request forum here:

Screenshot thread
Old 09-27-2002, 02:19 AM   #2
Klingk
A Fire Beetle

Server: Bartoxullus
Question Pointer problem.

I just want to start out by saying I absolutly love this UI. I do however have a problem. I'm sure it's not a bug with the GUI, but something I'm doing wrong. For whatever reason I can not get the Ragebringer pointer. Instead it keeps defaulting to the Shaman Epic pointer. I've repeatedly tried replacing the current mouse.tga with the mouse.tga-ragebringer many times, but it has been unsuccessfull.

Does anyone have a suggestion?
Old 09-27-2002, 07:11 AM   #3
Makora
A Bat

You have to rename it to just mouse.tga

I copy the original mouse.tge-ragebringer file included with the mod to another directory, then rename, then copy over the mouse.tga in your uifiles mod directory.

Hope that made sense.
Old 09-28-2002, 12:48 AM   #4
Twylight
A Snow Cougar

Send a message via ICQ to Twylight Send a message via AIM to Twylight Send a message via Yahoo to Twylight

The Ragebringer pointer may not work with this mod as is because I edited the cursor code to include animation changes for the shaman epic animated pointer which Remelio released. You need to edit it out and put in the original code that vert had for his pointer. The original code is:

<Ui2DAnimation item = "A_DefaultCursor">
<Cycle>true</Cycle>
<Frames>
<Texture>mouse.tga</Texture>
<Location>
<X>0</X>
<Y>0</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>32</CX>
<CY>32</CY>
</Size>
<Hotspot>
<X>4</X>
<Y>3</Y>
</Hotspot>
<Duration>1000</Duration>
</Frames>
</Ui2DAnimation>

If you have problems switching out the code feel free to contact me and I will set you up with an animations file that will work for the Ragebringer pointer.
Old 09-28-2002, 09:58 PM   #5
Klingk
A Fire Beetle

Server: Bartoxullus
Default Problem Solved

Thanks for your help Twylight! Your fix was right on.

Keep up the good work.

Klingk
Old 10-01-2002, 06:37 AM   #6
Mudzak
A Bat

Unhappy

This is an awesome UI and it could just be me being spastic, but I can't get fullscreen mode to work properly with this UI...I end up with big black boxes =(
Old 10-01-2002, 10:33 PM   #7
Twylight
A Snow Cougar

This is an awesome UI and it could just be me being spastic, but I can't get fullscreen mode to work properly with this UI...I end up with big black boxes =(

To go back to full screen mode you need to reset your viewport. Depending on what screen rez you're using you need to type the following: /viewport 0 0 1024 768

If you are using a different screen rez change the last two numbers to the resolution you are using.

I am also recieving several requests to be able to use either the regular mouse pointer or the ragebringer pointer instead of the one that is included. If you will send me a pm with your email address I will forward the corrected animations file for the cursor of your choice and the appropriate graphics file. Again thank you for your nice comments and your interest in my setup
Old 10-17-2002, 01:37 AM   #8
Twylight
A Snow Cougar

Default Vert 2.x Twylight Mix Updated for 10/16 Patch

Just wanted to let everyone know I just uploaded the updated UI to the Mix & Match section. Hopefully it will be available soon!

*NOTE* This update does not seem to be showing up in the Mix & Match section so until it does just click on the Twylight's Mods link under my name at the left to get the updated files.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twyvertupdate.jpg (176.7 KB, 303 views)

Last edited by Twylight : 10-17-2002 at 02:05 AM.
Old 10-17-2002, 09:38 AM   #9
ntreri
A Fire Beetle

edit: got the cursor working...request for help repealed, hehe.

Thanks for a great skin bud and the quick fix! Playing non-Vert style eq just wasn't any fun!

Last edited by ntreri : 10-17-2002 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-18-2002, 02:28 AM   #10
Twylight
A Snow Cougar

You are most welcome hun
Old 10-19-2002, 05:53 AM   #11
Wildbeat
A Bat

Default mix and match

Hey luv,
I got the skin from your profile, but I couldn't find it in the Mix and Match section.... just fyi =)

Your local bard
Old 10-22-2002, 06:48 AM   #12
kensha
A Gray Wolf

Talking Post POP patch?

Hi twylight

Can you perhaps post your awesome mod with the new stuff for post POP patch?

A dedicated lover of your mod!
Old 10-22-2002, 09:29 PM   #13
TheVlad
A Fire Beetle

Server: Luclin
Default Great Work

Like your mod a lot Twil. Use it in all my chars.
Old 10-22-2002, 10:47 PM   #14
ntreri
A Fire Beetle

Default raid window...

I was delighted to still see the skin still working post patch, but unfortunately it doesn't currently seem compatible with the raid window....when i tried to incorporate the fixes proposed on the main page for the EQUI and Animations files, also copied in the two new Raid.tga's, it would no longer load the skin. Anyone know how to fix this so i can see the raid window??
Old 10-22-2002, 10:49 PM   #15
Twylight
A Snow Cougar

Hi all and thanks for the kind words! Updated files have been posted! I apologize to everyone as I thought I did this last night. Hopefully Dolby or Kudane will approve soon *HUGS*