Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Caster
User Name
Password

Old 12-28-2002, 01:04 AM   #1
Canwen
A Gray Wolf

Question New to this....anyone help?

Greetings all. This will be my first post here.

I have recently been informed that they will be shutting down the Old UI. I did not like the New ui, infact, I hated it so much I refused to look at it, but it seems now I have no choice. I always play a caster, normally Wizard, but im really starting to look at the Enchanter. Now to my question...I was wondering if anyone had a really nice looking UI for Enchanter or Wizard? Mabye a Layout like the Old UI, but that looks really cool? With gem stones of sort? Hard to explain what I want, as I am not sure what it can do. But I have seen some pics, and some look very nice! Also, im not exactly sure how to set them up, can anyone give an easy, and simple explaination of how to get it onto my UI? Isnt a thing I liked in New UI, so the layout I want to be like New ui, but it kind of have a "Lore" look to it, with power stones and such. Anyone understand? Or am I babling like a fool? Ah well..im rambling. Thank you in advance for any help you can give, I will be very grateful.

Canwen.
Canwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 01:06 AM   #2
Canwen
A Gray Wolf

Default PS

I am open to new layouts and such, so dont be afraid to post those to.

Canwen.
Canwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 12:59 AM   #3
dizzydvl
A Bat

Server: nameless

Well.. I play an enchanter and the mods I like best are the ones that clear the most room for the most view. Most of the mods I see on here take up alot of room.
dizzydvl is offline   Reply With Quote