Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2006, 10:35 AM   #1
aborianus
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default HoTT Target Window Request.

I was wondering if any developer could make a HoTT target window that uses the new Default UI that SOE has forced on us.

With more and more changes to the UI system, I find that I can't use some of the older UI interface pieces I loved before the NEW default UI came into place. Also, I can't bring up the new windows for spell buff blocking with the UI i am using.

So .. I will try to get used to the new default UI ( although I hate the look of it ). But one thing i notice is that there is not HoTT target window in it.

I have gotten so used to the HoTT target window I used in my old default UI ( after installing a HoTT interface piece ) .. that I can't live without it.

I tried making a copy of the new default.. renaming it NewDefaultCustom, then copying my HoTT target window to it ... but although it works, it looks aweful, because the size of the target window does not match the gold border of the UI.

So can anyone put together a HoTT Target window ( with percentages of target's health.. as well as % of Targets Target health ) .. that works with and looks nice in the NEW default UI ?

Hope I making sense
aborianus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 09:06 PM   #2
aelflaed
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Download my Clean and Clear UI, unzip it to your desktop... search through for EQUI_targetwindow.xml and TargetBox.tga, copy those two into a new folder in your uifiles directory >next< to default and load in eq via the options window.

Has the HoTT built in to the regular target window so it's open all the time, nothing fancy.

70 Rogue of <Forged Souls> The Seventh Hammer
Art Director ~ Vanguard Crafters
aelflaed is offline   Reply With Quote