Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2003, 07:55 PM   #1
shemfade
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tallonzek >=)
Send a message via AIM to shemfade Send a message via Yahoo to shemfade
Default A bit off topic but please see! new guild Conquested Empire !!

First off
Im guild leader Urkostome, 1st Leader of Conquested Empire, there are 2leaders whom i will add soon.

This Post is being sent to many well-known websites to get as many numbers possible, all are Extremly welcome.

Conquested Empire is the most different guild there is, it Brings the high level challengeing Raids, to low levels. This sounds odd and as if it wouldnt work, but indeed yet to find , it Does. CE is level 17 and below ONLY guild, on Firiona Vie server, All Classes and races are accepted- Garentee. We raid and play for the challenge and the fun of it, Raids are as often as possible with Many choices.
Imagen Rushing with your partys into a deep dungeon, around the turn you see swarms of kobolds all conning even up to yellow. The disease they so easily spread weakens your limbs. a Giant creature almost undiscribable leaps out from within its place to great these odd Travelers whom wish to slay him. This creature is no ordinary creature for his level, he is level 32, casts Slow and whurl until you hurl, and Stuns, often, whom also Rampages and hits for 30 up to high 70's. now remember you are not only fighting this massive creature, but your comrads are defending you from the many Kobolds that had just swarmed you. the room is packed. the Stench of death fills the air, This my friends is our largest challenge of the guild, Mugglewump, the most powerful Creature in the Warrens, odus....

Hit List--------
Mugglewump room (warrens)
King room (warrens)
Entry way of Kael Giants (farm Giant scailmail)
Stonebrunt Moutains (weapon/armor quests)
Newbie city begin (Main equip, newb quests near guildleaders)
Captain Bosec (HHK)
Kurn's Tower (waves upon waves pulled onto the guild to see how long we can last, through how many blue-yellow cons)
Queen (Crystal Caverns)
Quest of Goodness (attempting Undeads in Kithicor forest at night...)
Everfrost (ice giants)
ARENA Tournaments (teams & Best of Best (class specific only) - this is held weekly
Raids against unreasonable Citys (all)
--List is still being continued, please send e-mail with your suggestion to [email protected]

------ level 17 and below-----
~This is kept by De-leveling or exp killing yourself to keep from leveling forward.
~Must stay Un-anon for all guildy's may see

------ Rules and Terms ------
~Twinking is not permited
~All items you should be wearing are What You have earned, either by hunting/ raiding with guild/ or managed to save up for or Traded.

------ Reasons for Guild dismissing you----
~overleveling purposely, beyond limit, if asked to discontinue and de-level and you do not do so you will be removed, may not return.

------What we are looking for-----
~Clerics (alot)
~ Druids (just a few)
~Shamans (just a few)
~Chanters (just a few)
~Heavy dutie MA's (just a few)(prefer Ogre for full MA)
~All other classes welcomed and loot distributed fairly.
Looking for people whom are not the type to give up on a raid right off the bat, looking for people who crave a challenge and whom enjoy raiding with friends.

-------
Firiona Vie does indeed seperate races through speech, so often times you will group up with a guildy and practice your speech so we can all comunicate, our Main Speech will be Humanly. if your focused on it, Learning a language can take only 10-15mins.
FV also has Nearly none, Zip, Zero no drops, so that inriches many things.

this is about it for now, ill post more on updates later, Thanks greatly for checking this out and giveing it some thought, there are many challenges for us to overcome, i hope you'll join us in our crusades.

to apply, Please Send ALL E-mails to [email protected]
please name the subject "my app"
For any Questions or Comments please name the subject "Comment" or "question"

~Thanks again
shemfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 09:23 PM   #2
kopiwar
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Povar

sounds neat
kopiwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 01:50 AM   #3
Zantaklawz
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: Bristlebane, The Nameless, Xegony, Veeshan, Firiona Vie, Vallon Zek, and Venril Sathir
Send a message via AIM to Zantaklawz Send a message via Yahoo to Zantaklawz
Default I've gotta say!

I gotta say that is the most interesting idea I've ever seen. It would make a most exciting time indeed. Not to mention that the lower levels (by many who I've talked to) seem to be the most fun levels.

Its about time that there was a guild designed specifically for the non-uber, non-powerleveling group of people! Well done indeed! I hope this pans out for you... and I just may take up the challenge and become a member of the CE!

Huzzah!

Zantaklawz

Proud to be an at EQ Roleplayers! Join us and spread the word!

Come and sit for a while and listen to the Tales of Zantaklawz! Tell one! Tell all!
Zantaklawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 08:13 AM   #4
shemfade
A Gray Wolf

thnx guys
Old 02-09-2003, 09:09 PM   #5
kopiwar
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Povar

hehe well good ideas get reconized (spelling?!)
kopiwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 11:21 PM   #6
shemfade
A Gray Wolf

aye my spelling was pretty terrible that night, i was half alseep, but now its all set up

We are haveing a great time its all comeing together now, plenty of clerics, we just need more Druids/shamans/Pallys/SK/Ranger/wizard and rogues-mages! ty kindly for all the posts
Old 02-10-2003, 12:59 AM   #7
Zantaklawz
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: Bristlebane, The Nameless, Xegony, Veeshan, Firiona Vie, Vallon Zek, and Venril Sathir
Send a message via AIM to Zantaklawz Send a message via Yahoo to Zantaklawz
Default *GASP!*

No need of Beastlords? Say it isn't so! <sob>

Zantaklawz
Zantaklawz is offline   Reply With Quote