Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 09-30-2003, 03:50 PM   #1
kholmes212
A Fire Beetle

Server: mith
Cool Spell bar

I like a few of the spell bars listed in the downloads... However, I've noticed none of them have the gem, list the name, AND have the little spell book icon on the bottom. I would really like one that has the spell book icon and list the spell names. The little icon is handy for favorite spell lists. Right click the book, and I can load my spells quick. But without the icon, I can't do it. It's really disappointing that it's taken off when people have the bar that also list the name. However, if there are any that exist please tell me. I seem to not be able to find one.
Old 09-30-2003, 05:10 PM   #2
Lazaru5
A Shissar Disciple

Most of the bars that do not appear to have the book on them actually do , the graphic for them is just hidden. And as far as listing the spell names go, you can just as easily hit the Alt key while in game and the spell names will appear.
Old 09-30-2003, 05:50 PM   #3
nwinn
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: druzzil ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You could also pick the spell gem window you like the most, make it a little longer and stick your own, or a copied, little spell book icon in at the bottom. That way you'd get just what you want.

I posted a full UI in the mix & match area a while ago that had all the things you're asking for... I didn't split each of the pieces and post them individually, however. I think I called it nwinnUI and it'd be back a ways if you felt like looking for it.
Old 10-18-2003, 10:24 AM   #4
StargazerSteven
A Fire Beetle

One of my favorite UI (with some tweaking) is the Tablets series by Talyns, he patched it for the 10-09-03 update, adn he includes with it a mods folder that allows for a number of tweaks to the UI. He lists those tweaks in the listing for the UI. So check it out and see what ya think, there are two types of Tablets, one set in the Fantasy section of the complete sets, and the other is in the Futuristic section.

Good Luck =)
StargazerSteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 07:22 PM   #5
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: E'Ci

This might be a bit more frilly than you like, but my spell bar has all that information:
gold spell bar

I haven't looked at that mod in a while, but I think the spell bar has been pretty stable.
Xymarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 02:53 PM   #6
rjengel2002
A Treant

Server: Fennin Ro
Send a message via AIM to rjengel2002

Quote:
Originally posted by Xymarra
This might be a bit more frilly than you like, but my spell bar has all that information:
gold spell bar

I haven't looked at that mod in a while, but I think the spell bar has been pretty stable.

I dont know about the person who started the thread, but I must give props to the Designer of that spellbar. They did a very good job on the details of the gold trim work. If anyone knows off-hand who did the work, could you reply to this post with their Avatar Name so I can maybe find out some about the design work they did with the gold trim, I wanted to implentment some of it into my next UI

E-MAIL KATH
EQUIBUILDER
rjengel2002 is offline   Reply With Quote