Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 08-05-2003, 07:47 PM   #1
Kungpo
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default TradeAll_in_one(storyline mod)

First off just want to say hello to all and hope although it still being released even tho its in alpha stages, That has proven to be useful info and great help =)

Dont know if many know i updated the original and its in stage 3 of alpha "TradeskillsAll_in_One_v2.oalpha.zip" and is available atm for download .... This version has alot of fixed links from the previous versions... Atm my goal is to fix all broken links befor adding new info ...reason the tailoring and blacksmithing section still incomplete.

The newest Version am working on will have all previous links fixed ..and hope to have added ..Tailoring and blacksmithing ..and hopefully poison making recipes etc...

Also just like to also say ...This mod is not intended to try to do away with the valueable info Eqtrader and other site provide...this just more of a quickreference guide for matter of convience =)

I too work on tradeskills with many characters..just found that alt+entering and releasing mouse etc to goto these websites while needing the info while being logged into EQ rather troublesome to my system resources heh...So this is my Alternative and saves my system resources hehe

Any like to make comments or suggestions ..or even lil critism feel free to PM me here ..I look forword to seeing your messages =)

Oh Admins ...pls feel free to archive or delete "TradeAll-in-One.rar" and TradeAll-in-One1.0alpha.zip" these are older version ..hate to see these mods of mine taking up any needed space =)
Old 08-07-2003, 07:29 AM   #2
Kungpo
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

After reading email ...was brought to my attention about my wording in the Readme file for installation.
Dunno if any others are having same problem with install but here is a basic break down heh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
To InStall : |
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

o Just simply place the contents of this zip into your "storyline" folder located inside your Everquest folder.

to interpret :

1) open your winzip or winrar or whatever ya may have

2) unzip(decompress) the zip to a folder or any were on your drive(s)

3) goto this folder(you unziped everything to) and copy everything inside this folder Excluding the folder"TradeskillAll-in-One*" folder. You want to copy everything thats inside that folder Example: storyTradeskills.txt and the folder "tradeskills" <-- thiis is the Contents in which i was refering to =)

4) goto your "everquest" folder then goto "storyline" folder

5) now all you need to do is Paste directly into the "storyline"folder

Sorry for any inconviences and hope this clarifies for those having install problems
Kungpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 07:22 AM   #3
Padrick
A Gray Wolf

I really like this mod but I have the 2.0 version and there is still alot of dead links in it. Is there any chance that you will be releasing a new one in the future?
Padrick is offline   Reply With Quote