Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 02-10-2006, 12:36 PM   #1
Kavrvnwlf
A Wooly Rhino

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default PoR UI changes?

other than the bank slots, anyone know if anything else is changeing? andby chance are we going to be able to get the code to be able to make updates to UI's before release this time, or will we have to struggle through... I am pretty sure it is still under a NDA, but when it is lifted.... would be nice to be prepared for launch day. thanks in advance for any info.
Kavrvnwlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:44 PM   #2
Drakah
Skinning Guru

I am sure we will get the files soon, and as far as I know, there are about 4 or so files changed, 1 being the bigbank window. I believe the animations file gets changed too due to old code being left in from the old UI as well as some cleanup structuring, but don't quote me on that.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #3
Greymantle
A Snow Griffin

Server: The Rathe

Hmm 100 % WAG on my part but... based on the info they have released so for. Bank window for sure. 8 new slots gotta go somewhere. Probably the options window will have a new tab/window for the buff filters. Buff window maybe, same reason. I read somewhere the filter setting wil be activated by first getting the buff you wish to block then right clicking on it in the buff icon in the widow and turning on the filter. Don't know if this means the window will change or not. More new spells, so possible change to the buff icons sheets. New items, so will be changes to the items sheets. Map window to be updated to refect the new zones and re-done zones.
Greymantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:18 PM   #4
Drakah
Skinning Guru

All in all, I don't think there is going to be anything that will really become time consuming to update custom interfaces. I will see if I can find out when we can publicize the expansion interface parts for you guys to tinker with.
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 03:12 PM   #5
waywreth
A Ghoul

I'm anxiously awaiting this as well. I'm not that great a UI coder so I hope the changes aren't too big.

I currently use a few custom windows (buffs, pet window, spells, player, group) - will those still work for me if they're based off the old UI or will I have to find something else entirely new?
waywreth is offline   Reply With Quote